Forceum HEXA

The Forceum HEXA is a High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 6 tyre reviews averaging 39% over 84,000 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Forceum HEXA
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Forceum HEXA
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Forceum HEXA. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Forceum HEXA Review

Given 24% while driving a Nissan Note 1.5 dci (185/55 R16 V) on a combination of roads for 15,000 spirited miles
The worst tyres I've ever driven on in over 45 years.

No grip whatsoever in snow, very little grip in wet and if standing water is more than 1 mm deep they aquaplane. So bad I have to drive like a granny in bad weather.

I've had more grip on bald tyres than with these when almost new.
22 - tyre reviewed on September 26, 2014

Latest Forceum HEXA Reviews

Have you driven on the Forceum HEXA tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the HEXA.

Given 64% while driving a Ford S Max (225/50 R17 W) on mostly town for 10,000 average miles
Bought these as they were all I could afford. They have easily matched the performance of Nexen N6000, Falken FK452 and Pirelli P6000s I've had in the past. Only real downside is noise. They are very noisy tyres. However for the cost savings, performance and lifespan it's a sacrifice I'm willing to make.
3 - tyre reviewed on July 27, 2017
Given 83% while driving a Volvo 2008 V70 T5 Police traffic car (215/55 R16 W) on a combination of roads for 45,000 spirited miles
good hard wearing good grip but bit noisy
3 - tyre reviewed on August 19, 2016
Given 27% while driving a Ford ba falcon (235/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 10,000 average miles
cheap rubbish
2 - tyre reviewed on June 14, 2015
Given 13% while driving a Mercedes Benz Mercedes (225/ R18) on a combination of roads for 0 average miles
Don't buy these tyres they are rubbish. NOISEY and also NOISEY with no grip. They were on the car when I bought it only just been fitted and I am changing them right away.
3 - tyre reviewed on November 25, 2014