Forceum HEXA

The Forceum HEXA is a High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 8 tyre reviews averaging 38% over 85,030 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Forceum HEXA
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Forceum HEXA
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Forceum HEXA. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Forceum HEXA Review

Given 24% while driving a Nissan Note 1.5 dci (185/55 R16 V) on a combination of roads for 15,000 spirited miles
The worst tyres I've ever driven on in over 45 years.

No grip whatsoever in snow, very little grip in wet and if standing water is more than 1 mm deep they aquaplane. So bad I have to drive like a granny in bad weather.

I've had more grip on bald tyres than with these when almost new.
34 - tyre reviewed on September 26, 2014

Latest Forceum HEXA Reviews

Have you driven on the Forceum HEXA tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the HEXA.

Given 33% while driving a Nissan Juke (225/45 R18) on a combination of roads for 1,000 average miles
Worst tires I've ever bought. Car drove perfect with old worn out tires. Put these and cars wanders all over the road. Complete trash.
1 - tyre reviewed on July 1, 2019
MINI Cooper S (215/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 30 spirited miles
I had these tires on a 05 Mini Cooper S they did very well for me in the heat off Las Vegas and did good in the few rainy days we have in the winter they handled good but we don’t get snow so no idea how they would handle. I now have a set on my bmw z3 and they seem to be doing good. Will definitely buy again.
3 - tyre reviewed on April 17, 2019
Given 64% while driving a Ford S Max (225/50 R17 W) on mostly town for 10,000 average miles
Bought these as they were all I could afford. They have easily matched the performance of Nexen N6000, Falken FK452 and Pirelli P6000s I've had in the past. Only real downside is noise. They are very noisy tyres. However for the cost savings, performance and lifespan it's a sacrifice I'm willing to make.
4 - tyre reviewed on July 27, 2017
Given 83% while driving a Volvo 2008 V70 T5 Police traffic car (215/55 R16 W) on a combination of roads for 45,000 spirited miles
good hard wearing good grip but bit noisy
6 - tyre reviewed on August 19, 2016