Fortuna F2000

The Fortuna F2000 is a High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 1 tyre reviews averaging 89% over 20,000 miles driven.

2016 Market Overview - Braking Test - 36th of 50 tyres

Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Fortuna F2000
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Fortuna F2000. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Latest Fortuna F2000 Reviews

Have you driven on the Fortuna F2000 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the F2000.

Given 89% while driving a Nissan Primera (225/45 R17) on mostly motorways for 20,000 average miles
I got these as a cheap set on my old car that I use for commuting and runs to the tip. I didn't want to spend a lot as the car has nearly 200,000 miles on the clock and a new set of tryes are probably worth more than the car.....but it just keeps going.

I was very surprised at how good these tyres are for the money, they offer excellent grip in both the wet and dry, are quiet and have done about 20,000 miles so far and have plenty of life left in them.

They seem to be the holy grail of budget tyres as they offer good grip, low noise and seem to be lasting well. They may not be a track day tyre but for a family estate they are excellent.
0 - tyre reviewed on October 22, 2017