Fortuna F2900

The Fortuna F2900 is a High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 3 tyre reviews averaging 29% over 26,117 miles driven.

2017 Auto Bild Summer Tyre Shootout - 38th of 43 tyres

2014 Auto Bild 50 Summer Tyre Shootout - 20th of 50 tyres

Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Fortuna F2900
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Fortuna F2900. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Fortuna F2900 Review

Jaguar X Type 2.0D S (225/45 R17) on mostly town for 7,117 easy going miles
Very bad gripping tyre worst l ever had in fortyfour years of driving only got 7117 miles on front of x type jag never crossed 70 miles per hour very disapointed
4 - tyre reviewed on October 18, 2015

Latest Fortuna F2900 Reviews

Have you driven on the Fortuna F2900 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the F2900.

Jaguar X Type 2.0D S (225/45 R17) on mostly town for 7,117 easy going miles
4 - tyre reviewed on October 18, 2015
Given 31% while driving a Vauxhall Astra 1.6 SXi (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 10,000 spirited miles
Scarey. Hard. No feeling. Changing asap
1 - tyre reviewed on December 27, 2013
Given 26% while driving a MINI Cooper (205/45 R17 V) on mostly town for 9,000 easy going miles
This is the worst tyre I have ever owned. I recently bought a used Mini Cooper, which the previous owner had kindly fitted with 4 of these tyres. They were fine in the dry (ish) as soon as the roads became slightly damp it was like I was driving on ice. No control over the car whatsoever at any speed. I could go round an average roundabout at max 20 mph, as any faster and I would have no control over which direction I was needing to go.

I have just recently had 2 winter tyres fitted to the drive wheels at the front of the vehicle, and this morning on my way into work, ended up facing the wrong way and nearly had a car drive into me on a roundabout. These tyres are a death trap.

They were also very noisy, and offered the hardest ride. The Mini may have sports suspension, but my 2 new tyres on the front have offered such a quieter and softer ride.
1 - tyre reviewed on November 20, 2013