Fortuna Fortuna Winter

The Fortuna Fortuna Winter is a Touring Winter tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 10 tyre reviews averaging 61% over 17,005 miles driven.

2018 51 Winter Tyre Shootout - 36th of 52 tyres

2014 50 Winter Tyre Braking Overview - 39th of 48 tyres

2013 Winter Tyre Overview - Braking - 50th of 50 tyres

Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Fortuna Fortuna Winter
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Fortuna Fortuna Winter. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Fortuna Fortuna Winter Review

Given 71% while driving a SEAT LEON 1.6 105 bhp (205/55 R16 H) on a combination of roads for 4,500 easy going miles
I used these tyres in Romania for aprox 7000 km. These tyres was my first winter tyres. Overal the tyres have behaved well (both on dry and wet roads) but i can't compare with others tyres because was my first winter tyres. The wear it's ok after 7000 km, in my opinion.
33 - tyre reviewed on April 5, 2016

Latest Fortuna Fortuna Winter Reviews

Have you driven on the Fortuna Fortuna Winter tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Fortuna Winter.

33 - tyre reviewed on April 5, 2016
Given 40% while driving a SEAT Ibiza 1.4 TDI (225/45 R17) on mostly town for 1,000 average miles
Seat Ibiza 6l - 195/55 R15: I had an accident on wet, the car is braking in a very long distance. My car is understeering and oversteering at low speeds on wet (5 degrees celsius), so I'm searching for new tyres. I bought the car with those tyres.
15 - tyre reviewed on January 1, 2016
Given 20% while driving a Mercedes Benz 220 cdi advantgarde (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 5 average miles
These tyres are cheap but you don't get what you pay for. BEWARE!!!!!

The supplied tyres were totally useless. I had them fitted and straight away the car was unstable. It was like driving on marbles! The road noise was terrible too - they sounded like a wheel bearing had gone!

I took the car to National Tyre and the tyre fitter commented "I've never heard of this tyre make before but they are clearly inferior quality and should not be allowed. Get them off ASAP!"

I immediately dumped them and have purchased decent replacements.

Lesson learnt! DO NOT BUY THESE CHEAP, POTENTIALLY DANGEROUS RUBBISH!
2 - tyre reviewed on October 13, 2015
Given 76% while driving a Fiat Iveco Daily 35S12 (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 2,000 average miles
I bought 2 of these for the rear of my Iveco Daily van. Rear wheel drive. They are the same tread as the car tyre. Obviously a different ball-game on a van but they have been excellent and although I wasn't holding out much hope for any sort of good winter performance, i've been pleasantly surprised. I'm a mobile tyre fitter and need to get all over West Yorkshire, when the snow came down heavy the other week, I managed to get to some places I really had no right actually getting to. I went cheap and cheerful with these (225 65 16 C at £50 a corner) mainly to just try them out with a view to sticking them on the front with some Nokian or Vredestein tyres tyres on the rear, but ended up buying another 2 of these. Probably no good on your high-powered Beemers or Mercs, but on a van or a middle-of-the-road car, on a budget and with that bit of extra piece of mind. Price versus performance is very good. YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR and these are good value.
1 - tyre reviewed on February 10, 2015
Given 16% while driving a Volkswagen Scirocco 2.0 TDI 140hp (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 1,000 average miles
WORST TYRE IVE EVER BOUGHT AVOID !!!! ON MY VW SCIROCCO WHEEL SPIN AT MOTORWAY SPEEDS WHEEL SPIN UP HILL ENTIRE WAY NEVER AGAIN UTTER CRAP !!!!!!!!! DO NOT BUY !
2 - tyre reviewed on December 1, 2013