Fulda EcoControl HP

Fulda EcoControl HP

The Fulda EcoControl HP is a Premium Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 7 tyre reviews averaging 81% over 31,800 miles driven.

Tyre Test Highlights

2014 ADAC 195/65 R15 Summer Tyre Test - 4th of 17 tyres

• Positive - Very balanced tyre with relatively low wear, good in the wet

2013 54 Tyre Braking Test - 4th of 54 tyres

2012 ACE Touring Summer Tyre Test - 4th of 14 tyres

Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Fulda EcoControl HP
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Fulda EcoControl HP. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Fulda EcoControl HP Review

Given 93% (breakdown) while driving a Peugeot 308 1.6 HDi (195/65 R15 H) on a combination of roads for 3,100 average miles
I would buy this tyre again. It is very quiet, very comfortable. It is not a tyre for sport driving, because it is soft tire (I mean, you can drive it very fast with this tyre, but it wouldn't last long in that case). Personally, I like this kind of tyres - comfortable. And one more thing, I bought it for 55£ per tyre (with mounting). If you ask me, for that price you can not buy better tyre.
9 - tyre reviewed on August 6, 2013

Latest Fulda EcoControl HP Reviews

Have you driven on the Fulda EcoControl HP tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the EcoControl HP.

Given 90% (breakdown) while driving a Peugeot 807 (215/65 R15 H) on a combination of roads for 6,500 average miles
Excellent tyres. Comfy, great fuel economy and very quiеt.
3 - tyre reviewed on January 31, 2014
Given 31% (breakdown) while driving a Daewoo Lanos (175/70 R13 T) on mostly town for 5,000 average miles
cheap tyre