Fulda EcoControl HP

The Fulda EcoControl HP is a Premium Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 10 tyre reviews averaging 82% over 34,820 miles driven.

Tyre Test Highlights

2017 Mid Range Tyre Test - 4th of 10 tyres

• Positive - Good in the wet and dry
  • Negative - None mentioned

2014 ADAC 195/65 R15 Summer Tyre Test - 4th of 17 tyres

• Positive - Very balanced tyre with relatively low wear, good in the wet

2013 54 Tyre Braking Test - 4th of 54 tyres

Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Fulda EcoControl HP
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Fulda EcoControl HP. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Fulda EcoControl HP Review

Given 93% (breakdown) while driving a Peugeot 308 1.6 HDi (195/65 R15 H) on a combination of roads for 3,100 average miles
I would buy this tyre again. It is very quiet, very comfortable. It is not a tyre for sport driving, because it is soft tire (I mean, you can drive it very fast with this tyre, but it wouldn't last long in that case). Personally, I like this kind of tyres - comfortable. And one more thing, I bought it for 55£ per tyre (with mounting). If you ask me, for that price you can not buy better tyre.
59 - tyre reviewed on August 6, 2013

Latest Fulda EcoControl HP Reviews

Have you driven on the Fulda EcoControl HP tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the EcoControl HP.

Given 87% (breakdown) while driving a Chevrolet Lacetti (185/60 R15 H) on a combination of roads for 2,000 average miles
I got these Fulda tires mounted on our Chevrolet Lacceti and got rid of a pair of Toyo proxes something that where the worst tires I had ever driven!
After 2000kms driven wearing the Fuldas I'm very satisfied with the grip in dry and wet roads and the steering is very good and smooth. These tires brought back to our car the feeling of safe travels..😆
I'm also satisfied with the fuel economy despite the E label and they seem to be the most quiet tires I've driven (I had Dunlop sp2000-3 3 years, Michelin pilot exalto 12 years, Pirelli P1 5 years and Toyo Proxes something 5 years).
I'm about to mount the same tires (195 50 15) on my Fiat Punto sporting too next month...
0 - tyre reviewed on January 27, 2018
Given 79% (breakdown) while driving a Kia Motors ceed (205/55 R16 H) on a combination of roads for 20 average miles
It doesn't wear much since it is relatively hard. Through time gets harder. It's ok for normal driving. Mpg is ok. Braking is normal. Do not expect sport performance. Been drivning couple of years on them aprox. 30000 km and there is still thread on them. I drive them only in summer since I have winter tires as well.
5 - tyre reviewed on December 20, 2017
Trying to pick the BEST tyre possible for your car? Watch this!
Given 87% (breakdown) while driving a Ford Focus MK1 (195/60 R15 H) on mostly country roads for 1,000 average miles
After Nokian Line and Kleber Dynaxer HP3, I decide to purchase this Fulda. It is very comfortable and quiet tyre, but slightly less sporty than Nokian and Kleber. In cornering they tend to curl, but still "holding" the road very good. Very good braking in dry, and little weaker in wet. So far, wear rate is solid, but in overall performance this tyre is safe 8. Nokian Line is the best tyre within those 3. If you want safe, super quiet and comfortable tyre, go for it.
8 - tyre reviewed on April 26, 2017