Fulda Kristall Supremo

The Fulda Kristall Supremo is a High Performance Winter tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 1 tyre reviews averaging 81% over 20,000 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Fulda Kristall Supremo
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Fulda Kristall Supremo
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Fulda Kristall Supremo. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Fulda Kristall Supremo Review

Given 81% while driving a BMW 123d (225/45 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 20,000 spirited miles
I have to say I am quite happy of these tyres. They are very effective on snow and ice. The issues come up when you drive at a higher speed! They are pretty slow in giving the direction (you have to anticipate quite a bit the bend)and they lose precision.
Maybe for my car (BMW 123d) are a bit below the needs but they are definetly good tyres.
2 - tyre reviewed on March 1, 2011

Latest Fulda Kristall Supremo Reviews

Have you driven on the Fulda Kristall Supremo tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Kristall Supremo.

2 - tyre reviewed on March 1, 2011