GT Radial Champiro 228

Show all: GT Radial tyres, Passenger Car Summer Touring tyres
The GT Radial Champiro 228 is a Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Cars. Below is data from 2 tyre reviews averaging 88% over 58,000 miles driven.

GT Radial Champiro 228

80%

Progressiveness

Wear
85%

Tyre Test Results:

GT Radial Champiro 228 Reviews

Given 96% (breakdown) while driving a Ford Falcon xr6 (215-60-16-R)
Driving on mostly town for 30,000 average miles
No Comments Left
tyre reviewed on June 6, 2014
Given 80% (breakdown) while driving a Subaru Outback (215-55-17-V)
Great tyres, some of the best tyres I've ever used. Because I drive a Subaru Outback 3.0, the feedback from the tyres are second to none.I do venture off the tarmac a wee bit, down gravel tracks, up skifield access roads etc, not once have I thought 'I'm out of my depth here', they just give you confidence. Had these tyres for the best part of 2 years now. I've done around 42000 kms what I call spirited driving, (you can't drive a Subaru and not drive in this manner). Swapped them around regularly. My first thought was 'their American, their not going to last', seeing as though the Yanks drive on roads far smoother than the ones we have over in New Zealand which are chip'n seal. How wrong I was. Reasonable price, tyres cost more here than in the UK, good value, if your in the market for a good touring tyre, here it is.
tyre reviewed on March 6, 2013
Looking to buy the GT Radial Champiro 228? Click here to search for the best price for the GT Radial Champiro 228 or any other tyre.

Want this tyre? TyreReviews has joined forces with lovetyres.com to offer unbeatable prices on the best rated tyres. Combine the trust of your local fitting centre with these great prices on the best tyres on the market!
Width: