GT Radial Champiro BAX 2

Progressiveness 80%
GT Radial Champiro BAX 2

The GT Radial Champiro BAX 2 is a Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 3 tyre reviews averaging 77% over 113,268 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the GT Radial Champiro BAX 2
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the GT Radial Champiro BAX 2
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the GT Radial Champiro BAX 2. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top GT Radial Champiro BAX 2 Reviews

Given 97% (breakdown) while driving a Alfa Romeo 147 (205/55 R16) on a combination of roads for 1,268 average miles
I knew the Tire brand from my holiday in the USA (GT-Radial is a big player in the America tyre market). I had a very good experience with this tyre fitted in a Chevy Camaro . That's the reasson why i choosed for this tyre , i don't think there is any better brand that give's you that great value for money . This one is much better then the Uniroyals that i bought a few years ago . De BAX 2 (Not de BAX) is a very quite and grippy tire , it also have a awesome wet grip condition .

I'm very statified with this tyre !

Be sure you get the Champiro BAX 2 Tyre wich is an improved version of the Normal Champiro Bax tyre
1 | - tyre reviewed on April 20, 2011

Latest GT Radial Champiro BAX 2 Reviews

Given 57% (breakdown) while driving a (225/50 R16 R) on a combination of roads for 100,000 average miles
Really noisy tyre. I'm not sure the consistency of this tyre. After a year,the thread still looks good.
0 | - tyre reviewed on September 2, 2016
Given 77% (breakdown) while driving a Volvo S60 T5 250bhp (215/55 R16 V) on mostly motorways for 12,000 average miles
i have to admit that i bought these tyres only because of their low set price, but i was really pleased with the performance of the tyres. really good and grippy, balanced road character in dry, reasonably well in the wet, wear is unexpectedly good. aquaplanning is just a bit of issue but i can live with it. obviously its not a benchmark tyre in its class, but honestly with that overall performance, its a real bargain, and i can easily recommend it to users whom looking for a decent performing budget tyre.

sorry for my english by the way.
0 | - tyre reviewed on August 21, 2011

I'm very statified with this tyre !

1 | - tyre reviewed on April 20, 2011