GT Radial Champiro BAX 2

The GT Radial Champiro BAX 2 is a Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 12 tyre reviews averaging 73% over 268,268 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the GT Radial Champiro BAX 2
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the GT Radial Champiro BAX 2
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the GT Radial Champiro BAX 2. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top GT Radial Champiro BAX 2 Review

Given 57% while driving a (225/50 R16 R) on a combination of roads for 100,000 average miles
Really noisy tyre. I'm not sure the consistency of this tyre. After a year,the thread still looks good.
30 - tyre reviewed on September 2, 2016

Latest GT Radial Champiro BAX 2 Reviews

Have you driven on the GT Radial Champiro BAX 2 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Champiro BAX 2.

Given 37% while driving a (205/55 R16) on mostly motorways for 0 average miles
Came with my Proton Preve as OEM tires..mostly used for Highways and city driving. just at 20 000 + km my car tyres have cracked at the sides and now bloated at front left. Grip is average and handling is ok. Comfort is below average and the road sound is so strong that i have to blast the music. This is one of the worst tires I have used in my life. I strongly advise to skip this brand as my friends who owns Preve with these tires have the same complaints also. Took my car for inspection at a local tyre shop and I was told by the foreman that this is the common problem he encounters with these tires. AVOID AT ALL COST !
1 - tyre reviewed on October 25, 2019
Given 77% while driving a Volkswagen Golf (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 1,000 spirited miles
Pretty noisy tyre for well surfaced roads. It emits certain unpleasant pitch of frequency. But overall, very satisfying tyre. High level of grip wet and dry. Confidence braking beheaviour. In term of wear, I have to evaluate it after 20 or 30K km.
1 - tyre reviewed on December 22, 2018
(205/55 R16) on for 0 miles
They have a very good Grip in summer on Dry roads, on wet they are fine, still didnt test much

The comfort is fine & weeks are Handling very well, good for touring purpose & a great replacement for more expensive Brands with evenbetter price
0 - tyre reviewed on May 9, 2018