General AltiMAX Arctic

The General AltiMAX Arctic is a Touring Winter tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 2 tyre reviews averaging 70% over 10,000 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the General AltiMAX Arctic
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the General AltiMAX Arctic
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the General AltiMAX Arctic . Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top General AltiMAX Arctic Review

Given 76% while driving a Honda Civic (225/45 R17) on for 0 average miles
Fabulous tire for its price. I started driving with them very cautiously, as they are a cheap option and I wasn't very sure in their capabilities. But I soon discovered what a great bargain they were: breaking distances are superb in both dry and cold, icy roads. Not very noisy either. They do tend to understeer though, so be ready to adjust the steering wheel slightly when cornering. Road feedback is decent, cornering is assured. Like most budget tires I guess they'll wear out sooner than more expensive options, but it doesn't mind me. Definitely recommend!
4 - tyre reviewed on April 13, 2016

Latest General AltiMAX Arctic Reviews

Have you driven on the General AltiMAX Arctic tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the AltiMAX Arctic .

Given 76% while driving a Honda Civic (225/45 R17) on for 0 average miles