General Altimax UHP

The General Altimax UHP is a High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 2 tyre reviews averaging 84% over 55,000 miles driven.

Tyre Test Highlights

2014 Auto Bild 50 Summer Tyre Shootout - 8th of 50 tyres

2014 Auto Bild Top 15 Summer Tyre Test - 11th of 15 tyres

• Positive - Short braking distances on both wet and dry conditions, low pass-by noise, low price
  • Negative - Poor dry handling and braking
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the General Altimax UHP
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the General Altimax UHP. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Latest General Altimax UHP Reviews

Have you driven on the General Altimax UHP tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Altimax UHP.

Given 86% (breakdown) while driving a Volkswagen fox (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 25,000 easy going miles
Very good tyres for the price, I road about 25.000 miles and they are in a good shape. Could be better in wet, very good in dry. I live in Brazil, so, the tyres must me very strong because we have roads in bad conditions and so far, this tyres have no demage.
0 - tyre reviewed on July 7, 2016
Given 81% (breakdown) while driving a Skoda Octavia (205/55 R16 V) on mostly motorways for 30,000 easy going miles
I have had these for 4 years now, but had to replace the front tyres last year, so now replacing the rear tyres (that went to the front). I've done about 30000 miles on those, so not too bad. They handle well in wet condition, not so much in icy conditions (I usually have winter tyres for winter). Would probably buy them again, as they are pretty good tyres.
0 - tyre reviewed on April 10, 2015