General Exclaim UHP

The General Exclaim UHP is a High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 1 tyre reviews averaging 84% over 20,000 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the General Exclaim UHP
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the General Exclaim UHP
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the General Exclaim UHP . Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Latest General Exclaim UHP Reviews

Have you driven on the General Exclaim UHP tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Exclaim UHP .

Given 84% while driving a Mazda mx 5 (205/45 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 20,000 spirited miles
I purchased a 08 MAZDA PRHT Miata which had a pair of General Exclaim UHP all-season tires. I am overall very happy and impressed with these tires and would buy they again if given the chance. Nice aggressive looks, great in the dry as well as wet. Snow driving is not the best - driving slow and steady in snow is a must. Probably doesn't help that I have a RWD roadster. Quite unless your ripping around the corners at the limits of the tire. Seems to be treading well and long. I didn't know the company General before driving of the Exclaim tire but now I will continue to purchase from these company.
0 - tyre reviewed on May 8, 2011