General G Max AS 05

The General G Max AS 05 is a Ultra High Performance All Season tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 1 tyre reviews averaging 63% over 40,000 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the General G Max AS 05
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the General G Max AS 05
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the General G Max AS 05. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Latest General G Max AS 05 Reviews

Have you driven on the General G Max AS 05 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the G Max AS 05.

Given 63% while driving a Hyundai Genesis Coupe V6 (245/40 R19) on a combination of roads for 40,000 spirited miles
These came on my car when I bought it. I destroyed the fronts autocrossing but the rears are just dying now. I've done about 40k miles on the rears and 12 autocrosses. When newer, the tires provided adequete levels of grip for the street and behaved well in the rain. When pushed to the limit they make lots of noise and inform you what they are doing. Steering feel is decent, definitely better than a budget all season. I would not recommend using these in snow, the BFG Sport comp 2 A/S is a much better UHP all season in the snow. The rain perfomance was decent when new, but when getting towards the end of its tread life the tire compound hardens and becomes sketchy in the wet. TL;DR great all season tire that lasts a very long time, just don't use it in snow. Would buy again for a daily.
0 - tyre reviewed on July 8, 2019