Goodride SP06

The Goodride SP06 is a Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 20 tyre reviews averaging 71% over 182,350 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Goodride SP06
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Goodride SP06
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Goodride SP06. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Goodride SP06 Review

Given 94% (breakdown) while driving a Daihatsu Move (155/50 R13) on mostly country roads for 1,000 spirited miles
Completely excellent tyres, makes the car very grippy and fun to throw into the corners. The feedback provided is excellent whilst still being very comfortable.

They are a touch on the loud side, but that is a very minor concern for something that for all other purposes are most certainly brilliant tyres.

This customer will most certainly be returning to buy them when the time comes once more.
23 - tyre reviewed on January 4, 2014

Latest Goodride SP06 Reviews

Have you driven on the Goodride SP06 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the SP06.

Given 94% (breakdown) while driving a Suzuki ignis 1.3GL 2003 (165/70 R14) on mostly town for 13,000 average miles
I have these on the front of my 2003 Suzuki 1.3 ignis and iv had the car for a little over three years now. I bought it second hand from a dealer and the tyres were on it when I got it, if it was not for the problem of the tracking being out, favouring the left which has worn the outside edge on the near side and the inside edge on the off side of both my front tyres, the rest of the tyre is in very good condition still. These are summer tyres they do very well in the wet and to my surprise very well in the snow too [as long as you don't need to reverse], I think they have lasted very well. I only need to get two front tyres, but will change the back too, for the same as the front as the two back tyres don't even match each other never mind not matching the front., lol. I will be buying the same brand Goodride for my beloved ignis only this time I will be getting the All Weather tyres. They are a good price and very worth the bit extra for the all weather.
0 - tyre reviewed on July 2, 2017
Given 39% (breakdown) while driving a Suzuki Swift 1.3l 2007 (225/45 R17) on mostly motorways for 200 average miles
All I can say is CHEAP, CRAPPY, a bad decision to buy. Having full access to a tire shop with modern equipment, we couldnt get any of these to properly balance as all four had exceptionally high runout in the up and down and side to side directions. Mounting them on the rims in multiple positions did not correct, while on most brands it will fix. The car shook like crazy at 60mph and up and wasnt stabile. We replaced them with Nankang CX668s and a world of difference.
9 - tyre reviewed on July 13, 2016
Given 87% (breakdown) while driving a Ford Ford Focus Mk2 1.8 TDCi 2006 (205/55 R16) on a combination of roads for 40,000 average miles
Bought these tyres in 2012 and they were on the car for 3 years, during which time I covered 40,000 miles of mixed (urban/city/motorway) driving. I'm not a boy-racer so never pushed these to the ultimate cornering limit or wheelspun away from the lights, but always found them surefooted and never lacking in grip or feel.
Traction was always excellent, and so was wet grip & braking. I never skidded or triggered the ABS. Steering feel was very good.
Wear was excellent - I covered 40k miles before it was time to replace them - although you never know if this is your own driving style.
The only criticism is high road noise - especially so on poor surfaces.
I was so pleased with these that I purchased the same tyre again when it was time for new rubber.
1 - tyre reviewed on March 23, 2016
Given 46% (breakdown) while driving a Toyota Yaris (185/60 R15 H) on mostly town for 30,000 average miles
They last, they're pretty comfortable and quiet. Performance in the dry is about average, and in the wet pretty poor - wheelspins in the wet easily, and doesn't grip well. In fact, it's not very safe in the wet at all.
Does not inspire confidence with lack of feedback too, although the Yaris steering is significantly to blame for that too. But the new Bridgestone Ecopia EP150s we put on do give some feedback, and perform much better overall, especially in the wet. Definitely not buying these cheapo Goodrides again - more often than not, you get what you pay for.
0 - tyre reviewed on June 11, 2015
Given 83% (breakdown) while driving a Volkswagen Passat 2.0 140 TDI Sport Estate (225/45 R17) on mostly motorways for 30,000 average miles
I was drawn to these tyres by the unlimited mileage accidental damage warranty. For what is branded as a budget tyre, this knocks the socks off premium tyres! Quiet on motorways, great grip when throwing it around country lanes!

I bought these tyres for my wife’s Golf after the success of these on a high speed, high miler reps car.
9 - tyre reviewed on December 10, 2014