Goodride SV308

Goodride SV308 Reviews (newest first) - Page 2

Given 89% while driving a Alfa Romeo 166 ts (225/45 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 3,000 spirited miles
Very good tyre for the price you pay for.In corners are excellent poised and very solid on the road.I`ll buy two more for the rear soon.
1 - tyre reviewed on September 28, 2014
Given 89% while driving a Audi A6 2.5 TDI Quattro (225/45 R17 W) on mostly country roads for 11,000 easy going miles
Excellent value ,,very pleased with tyres I do a lot of miles in my A6 Audi!!,they have been on for twelve MTS ,and still going ,,will definitely buy again ,and the cost was very reasonable ...

A Mol
1 - tyre reviewed on August 30, 2014
Given 84% while driving a Land Rover freelander (225/45 R17) on mostly country roads for 5,000 average miles
Brought SV 308 for my 55 reg Freelander. Fantastic tyre all round much better than Michelin for a third of the price.
1 - tyre reviewed on May 25, 2014
Given 90% while driving a Mazda 3 Series (225/50 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 9,000 spirited miles
WOW, bought these tires over the Dunlop Sport Signature i had last year. They are excellent and the wet traction was very good, i can't understand why some people say their not good in the rain sorry but it's total BS. I have driven these on the coquihalla highway for over 15000K in the rain and on dry roads going fast around corners and pushing them to the limits. The ride is very quiet and not to hard on the bumps I have nothing bad to say as i'm very happy and suprised in how good these tires are. I paid $536 installed and was not expecting much, but their excellent and i'll be buying a pair as soon as they wear out. They compare to my Dunlop, BFG and my pirelli tires
2 - tyre reviewed on April 13, 2014
Given 77% while driving a Volvo S40 (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 25,000 average miles
On the car when bought, I have had no problems with these tyres in all weather (including snow). They are 50 profile so they're a bit firm on bumpy roads, they are a bit noisy on some too, but I've done 25k with them and I'm buying a new set... speaks for itself really.
1 - tyre reviewed on March 28, 2014
Given 84% while driving a Vauxhall Vectra SRI 1.9 (150) (215/50 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 8,000 spirited miles
300+ wet days.. Done 6000 miles on front plenty of grip in all weather conditions ..now put on rear had no problem,s rear as stable as before with GY NCT5 .... Have had a lot of problems with marigone and Avon tyres which. Made car very unstable so very happy with sv308 And 2000 miles on rear 5mm still left. Will be getting a 2nd pair soon
1 - tyre reviewed on January 30, 2014
Given 90% while driving a Volkswagen Golf 1.4 16V 75 hp (205/50 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 5,000 average miles
I'm really happy with the grip on these tyres, bought 4 new ones, been driving them for a while now, today was raining and I was deliberately breaking hard on wet road and no skidding at all. Quiter than my last ones I had (wanli/primewell - front/back) and comfier too... not as good as the Firestone I had, but for the price range class, they are defenitely good buy.
1 - tyre reviewed on December 14, 2013
Given 83% while driving a Vauxhall Vectra SRI 1.9 (150) (215/50 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 1,500 spirited miles
Got 2 for front end great price to replace GYNCT5s.at first they felt soft till I added 1psi made all the difference great dry grip also good below 6 to -2.5..as for wet they cope as well as the nct5,s. On the roads of the west coast of scotland.(300+) wet days a year.
The engine runs quieter with more mpg. At 1/3 the price great buy certainly buy again...
1 - tyre reviewed on December 9, 2013
Given 100% while driving a Ford Galaxy (215/55 R16 W) on mostly country roads for 40,000 spirited miles
I've done 40,000 miles with these tyres on the fronts, and they are absolutely brilliant!!
I don't drive like a granddad, and i can say these are the best tyres i've ever owned.
Super quiet, definitely grippy, If Carlsberg tyres these are what they'd be like:)
1 - tyre reviewed on December 9, 2013
Given 20% while driving a Volkswagen Golf (195/55 R15 V) on mostly town for 0 average miles
i bought two last year in September i'm kind of happy and i will buy another set end of November.
2 - tyre reviewed on November 22, 2013