Goodyear Assurance ComforTred

The Goodyear Assurance ComforTred is a Touring All Season tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 2 tyre reviews averaging 69% over 8,200 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Goodyear Assurance ComforTred
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Goodyear Assurance ComforTred
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Goodyear Assurance ComforTred. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Goodyear Assurance ComforTred Review

Given 40% (breakdown) while driving a Audi 2.0tdi 140 sline sportback (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 7,000 spirited miles
I feel every little bump in the road. I'm dissapointed in the lack of forgiveness in these tires.
1 - tyre reviewed on April 6, 2014

Latest Goodyear Assurance ComforTred Reviews

Have you driven on the Goodyear Assurance ComforTred tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Assurance ComforTred.

1 - tyre reviewed on April 6, 2014
Given 99% (breakdown) while driving a Ford Flex (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 1,200 average miles
Hired a brand new ford flex suv in florida. Had these goodyear assurance Comfor tred all season M&Styres fitted. Oh so quiet . Excellent ride quality. Handling excellent and very safe in heavy rain and braking on freeways. Steering response I could not faul. In the usa I believe these tyres have a 80000 mile tread guarantee. Treadwear on sidewall showing 700 treadwear ! I Wish these tyres were available in the uk
0 - tyre reviewed on April 28, 2013

See all 2 customer reviews of the Goodyear Assurance ComforTred (newest first) >>