Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 2

Show all: Goodyear tyres, Passenger Car Summer Max Performance tyres
The Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 2 is a Max Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Cars. Below is data from 231 tyre reviews averaging 88% over 1,654,663 miles driven.

This tyre replaced the Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric

83%

90%

89%

Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 2 Reviews

Given 86% (breakdown) while driving a BMW 320 d (205-55-16-)
No Comments Left
tyre reviewed on September 23, 2013
Given 99% (breakdown) while driving a Volkswagen GOLF MK5 R32 3.2 V6 4MOTION (225-45-17-W)
Put these on my R32 after reading comments on here !

Boy they transformed the car !

The ride was so quiet and comfy, but wow did they change the handling, stuck like glue

Brilliant tyre in all weathers - just wish they did them for my bmw 520d m sport in run flat !

doesn't handle like the R32 0 but is far more economical on juice - but not as much fun to drive !
tyre reviewed on September 22, 2013
Looking to buy the Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 2? Click here to search for the best price for the Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 2 or any other tyre.

Given 91% (breakdown) while driving a Audi A3 Sportback (225-40-18-W)
Driving on mostly motorways for 12,000 average miles
Excellent all round tyre, I used to use Michelin pilot sport 3’s which did have better dry grip but they wore quite quickly. The Goodyear is better in the wet, just as good in the dry and lasts longer. Oh and cheaper. Will buy again
tyre reviewed on September 22, 2013
Given 68% (breakdown) while driving a Honda Accord (235-45-18-W)
Dry Grip: 9/10. Excellent grip for high-speed sharp cornering and braking at 160KM/H
Wet Grip: 8/10. Grips very well too during cornering and sudden hard braking. 160KM/H
Wear: NA. Could not tell much right now.
Comfort: 5/10. Tyres is a bit hard, rough and bumpy. At 100km/h, I hardly heard tyres noise when tyres are new, but the noise become more noticeable after clocking 1000KM. Noise is louder as you go faster. Im am quite disappointed at this.
Buy again: 50 50. It's not the right tyres if you're emphasizing more on comfort.
Note: 4 new tyres 235/45/R18 fitted on Honda Accord 2010, clocking 1,000 KMS already.
tyre reviewed on September 11, 2013
Given 77% (breakdown) while driving a Vauxhall Astra 1.9 cdti 150hp (225-40-18-W)
Driving on mostly country roads for 4,000 spirited miles
Had my fair share of tyres and I went with these after reading all the good reviews.
Personally thought they weren't as good as my Khumo's and I've heard the GSD3's are better than the A2's.
But they are a good tyre... Just think there's maybe better.

They lasted 4000 miles putting 340lbs of torque down... Which is pretty good considering I drive it like I've stole it!

Car has DAP R springs with Bilstien B8 shocks and a whiteline RARB.
These are safe option to go for... And I would get them again.
tyre reviewed on September 6, 2013
Given 91% (breakdown) while driving a Ford Focus ST (225-40-18-)
Fitted to Focus ST and simply brilliant. My ST has 230bhp through the front wheels and no traction control so represents a major challenge for a tyre. Some torque steer and occasional scrabbling is inevitable but these babies grip like hell. I've also never experienced a tyre which grips and brakes so well in the wet, quite incredible. So much so, that I've lost the back end twice(1 pirreli and 1 dunlop, but well past their best)when cornering on a greasy surface - this from a car which you might normally expect to put its nose out first. Feedback is also notably excellent.8000 miles nad still life in them, despite my very heavy right foot.
tyre reviewed on August 15, 2013
Given 51% (breakdown) while driving a Alfa Romeo MiTo (215-45-17-W)
I have to admit I was fooled by the good reviews and chose them. They are definitely not sport tyres, by the feel they have. At the beginning I thought its me and the new feel of a brand new set of tyres comparing to my old ones that were "burned". But no. I tried to adjust pressure but nothing. Whatever I did, they giving the same feeling like driving on balloons. I thought they are brand new, after some hundreds of km might be better but still nothing. I started to suspend even my absorbers but I am persuaded that its only the tyres.
Good grip, good comfort, but the sides are like butter and they folding easily. Very disappointed. My previous Continental SC3 were way much better than those.
tyre reviewed on August 14, 2013
Given 93% (breakdown) while driving a SEAT LEON 1.8TSI (225-45-17-W)
Driving on a combination of roads for 13 spirited miles
I own a FF car which currently has 230hp and max torque of 345Nm. After 20.000 km on these tyres, I really can't say anything negative for them. I was shocked by the level of grip in the wet - light years in front of other similar tyres. Same applies to the grip level in the dry - Of course I wasn't shocked but I was really satisfied overall.
Noise level is far lower than anything else I have ever used. In terms of progressiveness, the tyres are safe. The offer you enough time between limit and loss of grip. Probably the best performance tyre in the market right now.
Would definitely buy them again - No question about it.
tyre reviewed on August 8, 2013
Given 92% (breakdown) while driving a BMW 335i (225-40-18-W)
No Comments Left
tyre reviewed on July 27, 2013
Given 87% (breakdown) while driving a Audi A5 (225-45-17-)
Driving on mostly motorways for 1,000 easy going miles
Fantastic Tyres!....the best I've ever bought. I've used Michelin on my Audi A5, but the drone at high speeds was unbearable...but these tyres just give a very low grumble when youre going over rough Tarmac...which is fine. You get much better grip and consequently acceleration.
tyre reviewed on July 16, 2013

Want this tyre? TyreReviews has joined forces with lovetyres.com to offer unbeatable prices on the best rated tyres. Combine the trust of your local fitting centre with these great prices on the best tyres on the market!
Width: