Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 3

Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 3 Reviews (newest first) - Page 1

Given 90% while driving a Skoda Octavia (225/45 R18 R) on a combination of roads for 3,000 average miles
Great tyres (I am not a racer, just an average user),much better than the hankook r16 tyres I had before - of course a lot of the improvement came with the wider tyre as well. I would definitely buy them again.
0 - tyre reviewed on January 13, 2019
Given 100% while driving a Mercedes Benz E Class (225/50 R17) on a combination of roads for 50,000 average miles
Best tyres i had on my car,handling on wet and dry roads so good.front ones last me 50 000 myles rear about 40 000 myles.will by it again...
10 - tyre reviewed on December 29, 2018
Given 57% while driving a Audi A4 2.0 TDi 170 S Line (245/40 R18 W) on a combination of roads for 2,500 average miles
These were mounted on my 2012 Audi A4 when I bought it 2nd hand. When I first checked the pressure, I noticed they were over inflated by almost 1 bar. When at the correct pressure, I had the feeling that I was driving on balloons. The tires have very soft sidewalls. In dry and wet, the power of the modest TDI quickly overcame the grip of the tires.
I have decided to trade these in for winter tires and look for something else for summer. Even the tire machine had difficulty removing them from the rims because of the soft walls. The mechanic showed me and I have never seen such a floppy tire...
23 - tyre reviewed on November 28, 2018
Given 70% while driving a Volkswagen Scirocco 2.0 TSI 201 (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 200 spirited miles
2018 VW Scirocco 2.0 tsi 180 bhp fwd. Bought these after having Continental Conti Sport Contact 3. The continentals lasted 11,500 miles with about 2ml left very spirited driving style. Wet grip: does not make me feel confident at all. Dry grip: not too bad, struggle to put full throttle/gas down in 1st unless they are warmed up. Handling: the Scirocco traction control is unbelievably good but I don't think these tyres go well with the car. Compared to the Conti sport hands down conti sport.
13 - tyre reviewed on November 13, 2018
Given 100% while driving a Mercedes Benz E Class AMG (275/30 R20) on mostly motorways for 300 easy going miles
These tyres are very round and very black. Quite rubbery and they also have a rubbery smell. Only complaint is Mayne they could be pink and a little bit square
17 - tyre reviewed on November 5, 2018
Given 90% while driving a BMW 523I (225/50 R17 W) on mostly motorways for 1,000 average miles
not bad
0 - tyre reviewed on November 4, 2018
Given 93% while driving a Vauxhall corsa sri (215/45 R17 W) on mostly country roads for 100 spirited miles
I've had these on my Mk7 Golf R Estate for a few months and they are superb. So when my wife's Corsa E 1.4t VX-Line needed some new front tyres these were near the top of the list of ones I wanted to get. I found them for a good price online.

They are just as good on the Corsa as they are the Golf. Grip in the dry is fantastic and they inspire confidence. They are very quiet and also give a supple ride. I would thoroughly recommend these. I have yet to find their limits on the Golf on public roads, in the wet or dry.

On the little Corsa they are first class. They replaced a pair on Continentals which were well past their best, they had made the front of the Corsa rather skittish. Now the Goodyears are on, it feels like a new car.

8 - tyre reviewed on October 25, 2018