Goodyear Eagle LS2

Goodyear Eagle LS2 Reviews (newest first) - Page 1

Given 89% while driving a BMW 520d M Sport (245/45 R18 V) on mostly country roads for 10,000 average miles
Just completed 10K miles and still have 6mm tread left (BMW F10 MSport) so very pleased with the wear. Comfort & noise is much better that previous Dunlop Sport Maxx's. Not had great deal of use on snow but wet performance is good.
Handling at the limit will always favour a summer tyre but that's not important to me.
4 - tyre reviewed on April 3, 2018
Given 94% while driving a BMW X6 M (225/50 R19 H) on mostly motorways for 32,000 average miles
Simply fantasitc tyre. I drive an X6m and I'm not slow. I've done 32,000 on a set of four of these and that have lasted me just over 2 years. I'm definitely buying them again. Any tyre you can get 32K from without changing is a keeper!!!
2 - tyre reviewed on January 22, 2017
Given 79% while driving a Audi 1.8T Quattro (225/45 R17 H) on mostly country roads for 17 average miles
nearly 2 years and 17k miles since fitting these tyres are still on my car a4 tqs they still have enough tread to be ok for the next winter.
They didn't have much snow to deal with last winter but the car felt much more grippier when we did compared to the previous Bridgestones I had on before.
The rim protectors have done their job and my refurbished alloys from Alloy Art don't have any kern gouges on.
About the only thing negative about these tyres I can say is that if you're going to drive these hard is that due to the natural rubber content of them they will get a bit slippery after a few miles !
30 - tyre reviewed on September 13, 2015
Given 85% while driving a Audi A4 Avant B5 TQS (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 2,000 spirited miles
Got these tyres as I decided to try an all season design and that they had a rim protector (I had them changed after some alloy art refurbishment). Set of 4 put on my Audi Avant TQS.
First thing I noticed compared to the Bridgestone S01 that came of was the ride comfort and reduced noise levels. The side walls have more give and there is less rubber contacting the road. The car will slide a bit more - but it is controllable.
Like everyone we were expecting snow but instead these tyres were tested with lots of wet roads. I've thrown the car at lots standing water and I'm really impressed to how well they have coped with this.
I cannot comment on the wear at the moment as I've only turned about 2,000 miles with them. I'll report back should I feel that I need to.
1 - tyre reviewed on March 16, 2014
Given 56% while driving a Ford S Max (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 3,000 average miles
Had them for a few months now, unfortunately no snow this winter so can't comment their performance on snow. Performance on mud pretty good, certainly better than summer tyres. Most disappointed by performance in dry/wet conditions where the wheels nearly always spin when I put off, and I'm not talking about racing starts. This leads me to be very concerned about the grip when in pushed to limit, ie in an emergency. Comfort/noise are good though. Can't really comment on wear, as I've had them for 2000 miles. They are the only all-season run-flat in my size, but not sure I'd buy them again.
1 - tyre reviewed on March 11, 2014
Given 74% while driving a Jaguar S Type 2.7D (245/45 R17) on mostly motorways for 1,500 easy going miles
A really good all season tyre. M&S rated, a little bit better than other all season tyres I've used on slush & light snow (up to 50mm). Dry grip is impressive, wet is equally admirable. Road noise is low & fuel efficiency is good.
My driving style is smooth average speed is 55mph, maximum speed is 90mph.
I would buy again. Prices were good. I paid £120 fitted per corner.
0 - tyre reviewed on November 30, 2012