Show all: Goodyear tyres, Passenger Car Summer Premium Touring tyres
The Goodyear EfficientGrip is a Premium Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Cars. Below is data from 72 tyre reviews averaging over 815,640 miles driven.
This tyre has been replaced by the Goodyear EfficientGrip Performance
|195/65 R15||£45.41 - £67.30 (18 prices)|
|205/55 R16||£52.75 - £88.54 (30 prices)|
|225/45 R17||£13.20 - £114.90 (8 prices)|
|225/40 R18||£95.32 - £108.00 (3 prices)|
|Available in 59 tyre sizes - View all.|
Tyre Test Results:
- 1st: 2012 Auto Express Summer Tyre Test (205/55 R16)
- 2nd: 2010 AMS Premium Brand Tyre Test (245/45 r17 )
- 4th: 2010 Auto Bild Eco Tyre Test (205/55 r16)
- 4th: 2011 Finnish ECO Touring Tyre Test (205/55 r16)
- 6th: 2012 Autoreview Touring Tyre Test (205/55 R16)
- 7th: 2012 ACE Touring Summer Tyre Test (205/55 R16)
- 8th: 2010 Auto Zeitung Premium Touring Tyre Test (205/55 r16)
- 12th: 2011 European Summer Tyre Test - 195/65 R15 (195/65 r15)
Find these reviews useful? Why not add your own tyre review and help others pick a tyre!
Want this tyre? TyreReviews has joined forces with lovetyres.com to offer unbeatable prices on the best rated tyres. Combine the trust of your local fitting centre with these great prices on the best tyres on the market!