Goodyear Wrangler MT R

The Goodyear Wrangler MT R is a All Terrain and Off Road All Season tyre designed to be fitted to SUV and 4x4

Tyre review data from 2 tyre reviews averaging 51% over 48,000 miles driven.

2016 All Terrain and Off Road MT Tyre Test - 1st of 10 tyres

• Overall - Goodyear perfectly coped with all the tests, and thus were considered the best. The driver described the clear leader as a model for all conditions, and although it is an expensive tyre, it's worth it.
235/70 R16 106Q
235/85 R16 114Q
235/65 R17 104T
255/55 R19 111S XL
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Goodyear Wrangler MT R. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Goodyear Wrangler MT R Review

Given 71% while driving a Land Rover Defender (235/85 R16 Q) on a combination of roads for 44,000 spirited miles
Original equipment fitted to my Defender, I've driven over 40k miles on the original set and will probably get another few months (4-5000 miles) out of them before they need legal replacement.
I do a lot of motorway driving (65-80mph cruising), but also lived in the Pyrenees for over 7 months and used these on windy mountain roads as well as rocky tracks, snow and some sand, mud and grass. they've never let me down in any circumstance. I've taken them form beach to 8,000 feet in snowy mountains in a single day and they basically just work wherever.
They can be noisy like any mud tyre but they are slow wearing and I never feel compromised on the road by using them.
They do also look fantastic if that's important to you (I don't care much myself, but they regularly attract comment).
I've looked at others but I'll almost certainly just buy these again when I need new tyres.
28 - tyre reviewed on July 28, 2016

Latest Goodyear Wrangler MT R Reviews

Have you driven on the Goodyear Wrangler MT R tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Wrangler MT R.

Given 30% while driving a Nissan Patrol Y60 4.2TD LWB ST Man. (305/75 R16) on a combination of roads for 4,000 spirited miles
I have been driving modified 4x4's for many years and always have used BFGs' (MT or KM2)
I was talked into these tyres by mates that I thought had an idea what a tyre should be able to do.
After the first 5000klm I took them off and threw them away.
They dont grip on either wet or dry bitumen.
They dont grip in the mud and are less than helpful on wet rocks
Goodyear you are a joke!
Apart from the complete lack of grip I got more flat tyres in this 5000klm than the other 2million klms I've traveled on BFG's

If you buy these tyres after this information you my friend are crazy.

Have a nice day