Goodyear Wrangler UltraGrip

The Goodyear Wrangler UltraGrip is a Touring All Season tyre designed to be fitted to SUV and 4x4

Tyre review data from 2 tyre reviews averaging 92% over 6,000 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Goodyear Wrangler UltraGrip
225/75 R15 102T Segment 2 E E 75
235/75 R15 105T Segment 2 E E 75
255/75 R15 110T Segment 2 E E 75
255/65 R16 109T Segment 2 E E 74
215/70 R16 100T   E E 74
225/70 R16 103T   E C 71 14.60kgs
235/70 R16 106T JP E E 74
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Goodyear Wrangler UltraGrip. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Goodyear Wrangler UltraGrip Review

Given 99% while driving a (235/75 R15) on for 0 miles
Made in Japan, probably, the best tires I have ever used for suv.dry, wet,muddy. Usually I never paid attention on which tires I use, but ability to drive suv like BMW, I have with tires I'm using now thanks!
24 - tyre reviewed on December 5, 2016

Latest Goodyear Wrangler UltraGrip Reviews

Have you driven on the Goodyear Wrangler UltraGrip tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Wrangler UltraGrip.

Given 99% while driving a (235/75 R15) on for 0 miles
24 - tyre reviewed on December 5, 2016
Given 86% while driving a Vauxhall frontera (255/75 R15) on mostly country roads for 6,000 spirited miles
The tyre really grips at dry roads below 5c to -16c (have not used below minus 16 ),
but above 20c seem to slide slightly .
Wet weather grip at what ever temp is really good .
Snow and Ice can not be faulted and will only let go with the biggest Lunacy .
Tyre can glog up on wet mud . But clears quickly on dry surfaces including grass .
A bit expensive but worth the money .
4 - tyre reviewed on January 6, 2013