The Hankook Optimo 4S is a High Performance All Season tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car
Tyre review data from 31 tyre reviews averaging 83% over 334,352 miles driven.
Latest Group Test Results
2016 ADAC All Season Tyre Test - 7th of 7 tyres
- Positive - Relatively low fuel consumption
- Negative - Very weak in the wet, weak on dry roads
2014 All Season Tyre Test - 7th of 10 tyres
- Positive - Balanced, safe handling on snow covered and dry roads. Good aquaplaning performance
- Negative - Limited grip in the wet with long braking distances and understeer. High rolling resistance
2013 Auto Bild All Season Tyre Test - 7th of 9 tyres
View All Tests >>
- Positive - Versatile with secure handling on snowy and dry roads, good aquaplaning safety.
- Negative - delayed steering response and driving behavior in wet conditions, long dry braking distances.
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Hankook Optimo 4S
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Hankook Optimo 4S. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!
Ask a question
We will never publish or share your email address