Hankook Ventus Prime2

Progressiveness 69%
Hankook Ventus Prime2

The Hankook Ventus Prime2 is a Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Cars.

This tyre has been replaced by the Hankook Ventus Prime 3 K125

Tyre review data from 35 tyre reviews averaging 71% over 305,024 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Hankook Ventus Prime2

Questions and Answers for the Hankook Ventus Prime2

2016-04-15 - Please could you give me rough estimate on how many miles I should be fit to get out of front tyres on 2016 Hyundai tuscon 2016 ? , best regards

Tyre mileage is extremely variable based on driving style, conditions and load. Looking at the reviews, if you have an average driving style, the Hankook Prime 2 should see around 20,000 miles on the front.

185/55 R15 £44.90 - £55.20 (10 prices) Compare Prices >>
205/50 R17 £69.92 - £94.90 (15 prices) Compare Prices >>
205/55 R16 £42.54 - £61.00 (45 prices) Compare Prices >>
225/45 R17 £56.92 - £73.60 (23 prices) Compare Prices >>
225/50 R17 £79.00 - £86.40 (10 prices) Compare Prices >>

Hankook Ventus Prime2 Reviews

Given 89% (breakdown) while driving a Volvo s60 D5 (163) (225/45 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 20,000 spirited miles
Hankook Tyres / Car / Hankook K115 Ventus Prime 2 Hankook K 115 - 225/45 R17 94W XL TL
is the acutal tyres I have been buying for my Volvo S60 2.4 D5, I am now on my 6th pair, I average 20,000 miles per tyre change, I do buy them on line for £56.00+ & postage, plus fitting at my local garage, as I have three cars in the family. Hence to save money where I can, but not on performance.

I am very happy with the performance of these tyres, I don't hang around on my journey sometimes, and they do hold the road well. the only time they start to follow the ruts and markings are when the tread is getting close to the limits
Find this review useful? | - tyre reviewed on February 17, 2016
Given 63% (breakdown) while driving a Skoda Yeti (225/45 R17) on mostly country roads for 3,000 spirited miles
Very hard tyre - would not buy again. Feed back is vague - almost like there is no grip (which there is but trust is a big issue). I expect them to wear well. I have tested many tyres over the years over many thousands of miles - I just cannot feel comfortable with these
Find this review useful? | - tyre reviewed on January 2, 2016
Given 81% (breakdown) while driving a Lexus (215/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 22,000 average miles
Good tyres, bought to replace Falkern tyres which were not bad but did not last as long as these. Now looking to change front tyres and looking at Batum 3hm tyres based on reviews and price.
Find this review useful? | - tyre reviewed on June 20, 2015
Given 81% (breakdown) while driving a Lexus IS200 (215/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 22,000 average miles
No Comments Left
Find this review useful? | - tyre reviewed on June 20, 2015
Given 66% (breakdown) while driving a SEAT Ibiza FR TDi (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 0 average miles
Satisfactory. Got this set as I had to replace a whole set for a used hot hatch I bought. Light fast hatchback cars are not very well insulated so the tyre noise gets through. These tyres are loud.

Performance is good and I recommend these on more heavier well insulated cars (Volvo, BMW or Merc). I will be buying a little more expensive but very quiet set of Vredersteins for my car next time. But looking at the way this set is wearing its going to be a long way away.

Find this review useful? | - tyre reviewed on June 19, 2015
Given 90% (breakdown) while driving a Volvo V70 2.5 (225/45 R17 W) on mostly country roads for 12 average miles
have these in XL format on the front of an ageing Volvo V70 auto, maybe it's the XL variant making the difference but they have been fantastic... quiet, sure footed and lasted over 12k on a car that normally requires new tyres after about 7-8k..... they have done a mixture of dual / motorway and very wet Welsh country roads and are about to be replaced with 2.5-3mm left on them..... and just because it's a Volvo I do not drive like the pipe and trilby brigade
couple of things that may contribute towards my success with them, as said previous, XL variant used, which for some reason carries a double B rating whereas the 91s are higher... car is always fully geo-tracked on a hunter machine, wheels also balanced on Hunter equipment and tyres nitrogen filled, that said have used other tyres with lesser results.....
they seem well suited to my vehicle and that could also be part of the success, have had some tyres which were great on one car and awful on another
Find this review useful? | - tyre reviewed on May 12, 2015
Given 63% (breakdown) while driving a Nissan Primera (205/50 R16 V) on a combination of roads for 25,000 average miles
No Comments Left
Find this review useful? | - tyre reviewed on October 26, 2014
Given 56% (breakdown) while driving a BMW 116i (205/55 R16 V) on a combination of roads for 2,000 spirited miles
Dreadfully noisy, terrible tyre roar from any road surface - unbearable. Avoid like hell
Find this review useful? | - tyre reviewed on October 17, 2014
Given 77% (breakdown) while driving a Ford S Max (225/50 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 30,000 spirited miles
It is a fair tyre, durable. It is a little hard on the road, the rubber is not so soft, makes it perfect for drivers who drive slowly.
Find this review useful? | - tyre reviewed on October 13, 2014
Given 89% (breakdown) while driving a Audi A3 (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 11,000 spirited miles
Have been a good tyre for the price now on my second
set