The Hankook Ventus S1 evo2 SUV is a Ultra High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to SUV and 4x4
Tyre review data from 7 tyre reviews averaging 77% over 77,000 miles driven.
Latest Group Test Results
2017 Summer SUV Tyre Test - 3rd of 5 tyres
- Positive - A very well balanced all round tyre, highest resistance to aquaplaning, excellent grip and behaviour in the dry and wet, low fuel consumption, most comfortable tyre on test. Only lost out to two more expensive tyres
- Negative - None mentioned
2017 Auto Bild Summer SUV Tyre Test - 2nd of 10 tyres
- Positive - The best resistance to aquaplaning, high braking performance, high grip on wet surfaces, good results on dry roads
- Negative - Average comfort, high rolling resistance
2016 Autobild 4x4 / SUV Tyre Test - 7th of 7 tyres
View All Tests >>
- Positive - Short braking in the wet and dry, high lateral wet stability, low noise, well priced
- Negative - Poor seering response in the dry, average offroad performance
- Overall - Good
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Hankook Ventus S1 evo2 SUV
Questions and Answers for the Hankook Ventus S1 evo2 SUV
2018-12-03 - I drive a Porsche Macan S 2016. I am looking for summer tyre in 19". I found a document from Porsche recommending the Hankook Ventus S1 Evo 2. But they do not specify the SUV model. Which model should I actually get ? Do I need the Hankook Ventus S1 Evo SUV or the Hankook Ventus S1 Evo will do ?
As long as the tyre meets the correct size and load rating, you can use either. On a sporty SUV like the Mecan I imagine both will be suitable.
Ask a question
We will never publish or share your email address