Hankook Ventus V12 evo k110

The Hankook Ventus V12 evo k110 is a Ultra High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

This tyre has been replaced by the Hankook Ventus V12 evo2

Tyre review data from 113 tyre reviews averaging 77% over 1,141,558 miles driven.

2013 Auto Review Performance Summer Tyre Test - 5th of 9 tyres

• Positive - High resistance to aquaplaning, grip on wet roads, comfort
  • Negative - Snappy handling on wet roads
  • Overall - Good grip in the wet, with high resistance to aquaplaning. Quick steering left the car nervous, causing early slip. A good level of comfort and good in the dry, the Hankook is a good mid range tyre offered in a wide range of sizes.

2010 EVO Tyre Test - 8th of 9 tyres

2009 AMS Summer and Winter Tyre Test - Summer - 5th of 6 tyres

225/35 R17 86Y XL   E B 70
225/35 R18 87Y XL   E B 70
225/40 R18 92Y XL   E B 70
245/40 R18 97Y XL   C B 70
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Hankook Ventus V12 evo k110. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Hankook Ventus V12 evo k110 Review

Given 90% while driving a CitroŽn C5 (245/40 R19 W) on a combination of roads for 300 easy going miles
First opinion is good, as i thought it would be. Compared to 245/45/R18 Michelin Primacy HP they are just as comfortable and quiet. Let`s see how they will do in a longer period...
44 - tyre reviewed on April 30, 2015

Latest Hankook Ventus V12 evo k110 Reviews

Have you driven on the Hankook Ventus V12 evo k110 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Ventus V12 evo k110.

Given 66% while driving a Fiat Grande Punto TJet (205/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 0 spirited miles
Good tyre, driven them sportly on the road and did some laps on the nurnburgring. Good dry grip. Not so good in the wet. Wheelspin with acceleration on damp roads. And wears pretty quik. But I dont blame that with my kind of driving. Buy them again? Yes Its good on the road. But I like to try different tyres so next tyre Will be Michelin pilot or vredestein ultrac satin.
0 - tyre reviewed on May 21, 2018
Given 64% while driving a SEAT Ibiza 1.9 Tdi (205/45 R16 W) on mostly country roads for 5,000 average miles
Had no issues with the performance of the tyre. Handles as well as any other tyre I've driven on.

I understand grippy tyres aren't meant to last quite as long, but the wear rate on these has been terrible. 5000 miles and they're done. In fact they'd only been on 4 months when they came up on the MOT as an advisory ! I don't drive like a nutter and try not to turn the wheel when the car is stationary etc, but nevertheless they're finished, down to about 1.5 mm in places and sidewalls have damage, won't buy again. On my other car I have a pair of Bridgestone Blizzaks which have done 15,000 and still look like new.
2 - tyre reviewed on September 2, 2017
Given 86% while driving a Ford Fiesta (195/45 R16) on mostly town for 18,000 spirited miles
I've continued to fit these tyres on my 2011 Fiesta Zetec S from when it was brand new and they really impress. Brilliant wet and dry performance with no road noise, they really seem to suit a small chuckable car.
Wear is good, changing the fronts at around 18,000 miles.
I will continue to buy these
2 - tyre reviewed on March 28, 2017
Given 86% while driving a Chrysler Crossfire (285/35 R19) on mostly country roads for 90,000 spirited miles
No, I did not get 90,000 miles from these. Well, I did, that that was five sets of them. I guess you could say I like these tires. In the wide size my car uses, they tend to get a bit skiddish on wet roads. I do NOT want to hit standing water in the road - but that's largely a function of the wide tire size on my car and not necessarily an indication of a poor tire.

If I drive VERY mildly, I can get 33,000 miles from a set. In fact, my first set lasted 33,000. But these days, I drive the car like a sports car and with all the curves in the Smoky Mountains (USA) I get around 15,000 a set. They really do handle the curves well for a mid-priced tire.

My car is a convertible and the best part about these tires is how QUIET they stay. I've ran at least three sets down to slick and they just don't make any noise. There are better tires, but I don't believe I have the driving skill to require better tires - even well above the speed limit on curvy mountain roads. My point: If you are the average driver, these tires will be fine. If you are a bit spirited behind the wheel, try a set. If you are a real pro and drive a sporty car - I'd bet you wo'nt find them to your standards.
1 - tyre reviewed on February 17, 2017
Given 79% while driving a BMW 330 Ci Sport (255/35 R18 V) on a combination of roads for 8,000 spirited miles
Relatively decent tyre for the money.
Good grip from the off, predictable understeer/oversteer when going a little too quickly.
Didn't last too long though around 7000 miles. Was hoping for around 12k miles.
Would buy again but going to give the Falken FK510's a go on my 350z to see if there any better.
2 - tyre reviewed on November 2, 2016

See all 97 customer reviews of the Hankook Ventus V12 evo k110 (newest first) >>