Hankook Ventus Z214

The Hankook Ventus Z214 is a Trackday and Competition Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 1 tyre reviews averaging 83% over 0 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Hankook Ventus Z214
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Hankook Ventus Z214
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Hankook Ventus Z214. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Hankook Ventus Z214 Review

Given 83% while driving a Ford Sierra xr4x4 2.9 (205/50 R15) on track for 0 spirited miles
These tyres are used exclusively on the track. I purchased 71 soft rated tyres. You need to run these tyres in, following the manufacturers instructions, allowing 24 hours to cool. Running in then completed. Management of pressures is critical if you want optimum grip and maximise life. Excellent tyres for the money. Grip so good you almost need goggles to keep your eyeballs in. And they get up to race temperature super quick.
I run Toyo R888 in the wet, but find the Z214's fine on a damp track when up to temperature. Haven't tried the 51 medium rating tyre. Interesting to see if the new Toyo R888R in soft, will allow me to run one tyre type, wet and dry.
13 - tyre reviewed on August 1, 2016

Latest Hankook Ventus Z214 Reviews

Have you driven on the Hankook Ventus Z214 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Ventus Z214.

13 - tyre reviewed on August 1, 2016