Hankook Winter i cept RS

The Hankook Winter i cept RS is a Premium Touring Winter tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 6 tyre reviews averaging 82% over 60,000 miles driven.

2014 Auto Express Winter Tyre Test - 8th of 10 tyres

• Overall - A keenly priced tyre, but you will pay for that at the pumps over time

2014 AZ Winter Tyre Test - 9th of 11 tyres

• Overall - Top on slush, but overall the Hankook i * cept RS is not a balanced tyre

2014 AMS Winter Tyre Test - 8th of 10 tyres

• Positive - Short braking distances and good traction on snow, good resistance to aquaplaning, precise steering response and excellent grip in the dry, low rolling resistance
  • Negative - Relatively weak lateral stability and understeer in the snow and on dry roads
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Hankook Winter i cept RS
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Hankook Winter i cept RS. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Hankook Winter i cept RS Review

Given 84% while driving a Alfa Romeo 147 JTD (195/60 R15 H) on mostly motorways for 25,000 average miles
This was the 3rd winter on these tyres, and I can only say good thing about them.
The really astonishing thing is, that I can do 4.1 avarage consumption with an Alfa 147 1.9 JTDM, while in teh summer I can't go below 4.6 with Vredestein Sportrac 3 (205/60/R15), so rolling resistance is also remarkable!
18 - tyre reviewed on April 6, 2014

Latest Hankook Winter i cept RS Reviews

Have you driven on the Hankook Winter i cept RS tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Winter i cept RS.

Given 89% while driving a Fiat Grande Punto 1.4 8v (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 15,000 spirited miles
Excellent tires for the money. I use them on Grande Punto and buy again for Fiat Stilo.
2 - tyre reviewed on November 13, 2014
18 - tyre reviewed on April 6, 2014
Given 90% while driving a Renault Laguna sport tourer (205/55 R16) on a combination of roads for 2,000 spirited miles
Read This..Superb Tyres
I used these tyres through the winter of 2011/2012 which we had limited snow, but cold (ish) temps and found they were excellent. Im a spirited driver and the wear rate is excellent.
Winter 2012/2013 a lot more snow has landed. All i can say is i love these tyres. We live in Bury and have a local hill called Holcombe hill. One of the snowy nights i took the car for a drive, overtaking everyone with summer tyres getting beeped at an awful lot. I even overtook 4x4 un-knowingly to them i have winter tyres and they have summer tyres. I drove up Holcombe hill with ease, turned round half way up, it just turned driving into so much fun.
I know the limits of the tyres, you're not invincible but i'll be removing them end of march and getting a 3rd winter out of them. Unless there is 1 foot of snow you will not get stuck at all with these tyres. Cornering, ice, snow, rain, dry, cold these will do it all. Try and buy in middle of summer when cheaper. One last point on Winter tyres do not buy any tyres from ebay which have 3-4mm of tread on winter tyre. Trust me you will not get the full potential of 6mm plus tread (AT LEAST) and you will think winter tyres are no good. I have also used Hankook optimo 4s and they are superb tyres as well.

1 - tyre reviewed on March 10, 2013
Given 81% while driving a Opel Vectra B (195/65 R15 T) on mostly town for 2,000 easy going miles
Good tyre especially in snow. very soft, not good for dry and hot road conditions.
0 - tyre reviewed on February 4, 2012