Hercules Raptis HR1

The Hercules Raptis HR1 is a Ultra High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 1 tyre reviews averaging 97% over 25,000 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Hercules Raptis HR1
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Hercules Raptis HR1
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Hercules Raptis HR1. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Hercules Raptis HR1 Review

Given 97% while driving a Audi TT (245/45 R17) on mostly town for 25,000 average miles
Excellent tyres. I used them for 3.4 years on my AUDI TT 2008 ( spend 40000km). Cheap tyres but quality product. i used them on 245/45/17R. It was warranty by the dealer that i would love it and he was right.
16 - tyre reviewed on November 26, 2014

Latest Hercules Raptis HR1 Reviews

Have you driven on the Hercules Raptis HR1 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Raptis HR1.

16 - tyre reviewed on November 26, 2014