Hifly Super2000

The Hifly Super2000 is a Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Van

Tyre review data from 5 tyre reviews averaging 67% over 39,056 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Hifly Super2000
155/80 R12 88Q   E C 70
205/65 R15 102T   E C 71
215/70 R15 109R   E C 72
215/65 R16 109T   E C 72
185/75 R16 104R   C C 72
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Hifly Super2000. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Hifly Super2000 Review

Given 78% while driving a Holden (205/65 R15) on a combination of roads for 56 average miles
hi have 6 ply hi fly 205 65r15 c tyres
i have had 95000 kilometers service from them, and have replaced them with the same.
Awesome perfomance great value three years of driving . one set of tyres

31 - tyre reviewed on June 12, 2015

Latest Hifly Super2000 Reviews

Have you driven on the Hifly Super2000 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Super2000.

Given 40% while driving a Peugeot partner van (215/70 R15) on a combination of roads for 12,000 easy going miles
Just had a blow out failure on my (new) Motorhome while cruising at 100kph on the French Autoroute. (A71 near Bourges). Fortunately there was not an accident. The weather was quite warm and sunny (25 deg). Now having returned home to the UK the HiFly tyres will be removed and binned and replaced with a manufacturers product who I know and who I can contact with a complaint. I do not recommend anyone uses this make of tyre for safety reasons. (Pictures and verification available if any one is interested).
0 - tyre reviewed on June 19, 2019
Given 83% while driving a (195/75 R16 R) on mostly motorways for 12,000 average miles
I can't comment on wear as I have only traveled 12,000 ks with the Super 2000s on the dual rear of my motorhome. Wet and dry grip is very good and tyres bag less with the constant load of the motorhome compared to my previous Michelan's. I have been surprised at just how well these tyres perform.
1 - tyre reviewed on June 4, 2018
Given 61% while driving a Fiat Scudo combi van (215/60 R16 T) on a combination of roads for 15,000 average miles
Fitted to the front of a Fiat Scudo campervan. Grip is OK on road ( it's a van, I keep up but well away from the limit..), Marked as Mud & Snow tyres ,but don't go well on wet grass. Fine on motorways at 80+, but jittery and throw sideways when accelerating, on rough roads and service trenches. 12k done and plenty of tread left, mpg not what I was hoping.
I'm hoping to replace the original Bridgestone Duravis on the rear with higher performance, preferably all-season..
3 - tyre reviewed on March 9, 2018
hi have 6 ply hi fly 205 65r15 c tyres
Awesome perfomance great value three years of driving . one set of tyres

31 - tyre reviewed on June 12, 2015
Given 84% while driving a Holden holden vz ute (205/65 R15) on a combination of roads for 0 average miles
i have had so far 80,000 ks from this set and they are still going strong i guess another 10,00o may be , excellent tyres
4 - tyre reviewed on October 30, 2014