Hifly VIGOROUS AT601

The Hifly VIGOROUS AT601 is a All Terrain and Off Road All Season tyre designed to be fitted to SUV and 4x4

Tyre review data from 11 tyre reviews averaging 59% over 125,307 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Hifly VIGOROUS AT601
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Hifly VIGOROUS AT601

Questions and Answers for the Hifly VIGOROUS AT601

2016-11-19 - Just got a set of AT601 have not fitted them yet, can you tell me if they are directional fitting. can,t find anything on the tire to indicate this but somehow I feel they should be. Thanks

If the HiFly AT601 is directional it will have a small arrow on each sidewall indicating the direction of travel, if it's asymmetric it will have an "inside" and "outside" printed on the sidewalls.

2017-02-27 - What is the tread depth on your hifly vigorous ht601 brand new before installing?

Unfortunately we do not have this data for the AT601.

Top Hifly VIGOROUS AT601 Review

Given 99% while driving a Nissan patrool y61 (225/45 R17) on mostly country roads for 0 average miles
my opinion on these tyres is very good I have just got back from a 5500k trip on some off our toughest roads in sa sand dunes mud rocky you name it and never had any problems at all. very happy I rate them better than the last two setts of cooper tyres. cooper tyers will never be seen on any of my cars agan.only because I have had no luck with them at all.
99 - tyre reviewed on May 26, 2014

Latest Hifly VIGOROUS AT601 Reviews

Have you driven on the Hifly VIGOROUS AT601 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the VIGOROUS AT601.

Given 71% while driving a Ford F250 (225/45 R17) on mostly town for 45,000 average miles
bought in 2015, driven mostly local some 800 mile round trips.only 14000 miles when belt separated causing vibration which was not found at first. then within 200 miles another tire had belt separated.
4 - tyre reviewed on September 30, 2018
Mitsubishi (265/70 R17) on mostly country roads for 60,000 average miles
I bought my triton glxr 2010 model
It had 265 70 17 AT601 hi fly tyres on it
I travelled around australia driving mainly bitumen but also included sand gravel rocks and mud
Excellent tyres and would buy again
So far over 60000km
2 tyres have 30000km left
2 tyres with 10000km to go
Buy them
1 - tyre reviewed on August 24, 2018
Given 26% while driving a Ford F250 (225/85 R16 R) on a combination of roads for 15,500 average miles
Worst tires I've ever purchased. After 3000 miles they began to cup. After only 15,500 miles, the sidewalls began to crack badly.
3 - tyre reviewed on July 12, 2018
Given 47% while driving a Toyota Landcruiser (225/45 R17) on track for 500 easy going miles
I just Had these fitted last week. Seriously thought ok I have that brand on my caravan been no issues . don't run them on your Vehicle if you do abit of bush work . side walls are soft as butter. yes on road they seem good and quiet but so soft you can see they will wear down quick. get what you pay for Im afraid . I have used 5 plugs already to get out of trouble and Im sticking to our main track which hasn't caused any problems for the last tyres and old farm utes
0 - tyre reviewed on May 28, 2018
(225/45 R17) on for 0 miles
I bought these tires new for my chevy Silverado 2500 HD two years ago. My truck had a slight vibration issue after install. Took the vehicle back to the tire shop had them rebalanced and alignment done even though it didn't need the alignment. I use my truck for personal use only so it gets driven little (except for camping, fishing, weekend around town). Vibration issue became worse. Had the driveline rebalanced, new shocks, rotors turned (replaced tons of stuff) thinking it was the truck...WRONG! It was the tires. 2 of tires developed huge bulges. Out of warranty on the tires so I'm out the $ and need to replace all the tires. DO NOT BUY THESE TIRES. They seemed like a great buy at the time and the tread looks aggressive for an AT tire. Fooled me!
There are certain things in life one should not skimp on. 1. Toilet paper. 2. Trash bags. 3. Comfortable vehicle 4. TIRES.

Mark my words, you will regret this buy!
8 - tyre reviewed on September 22, 2017