High Performer HS2

The High Performer HS2 is a Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 1 tyre reviews averaging 61% over 8,000 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the High Performer HS2
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the High Performer HS2
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the High Performer HS2. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top High Performer HS2 Review

Given 61% while driving a Peugeot 306 HDI (195/55 R15 H) on a combination of roads for 8,000 easy going miles
Key words for the High Performer HS2 195/55 R15 85H on my Peugeot 306 HDI is CHEAP and honest. With this in mind it's a fair tire. I assembled them myself to avoid further troubles as I already experienced several times with jobs done by some "professionals". So properly assembled they work flawlessly. Don't expect high end performance for this price range. But they surely do the job as expected. Dry - quite good. Wet - Honest behavior always with a calm driving style. Never skid them or they skid on me, for that matter. They are matching a set of Federal on the back (now) and are so much better, them the Federal, another cheap brand. Smoother, more quiet/comfortable them their counter part. A heavy front Diesel car put them trough it's paces on tight curves, but they hold without giving you a heart attack. In all honesty the Federal could have been a closer match if they had been assembled properly in the first place. During this use the HS2 showed no signs of wear, but they didn't do so many km's yet. Look pretty new in fact. With new wheels properly matched / assembled. You'll have tires for quite a few kms / miles. No sport driving opinion because I didn't do it. No snow / ice opinion because for that I use winter tires (Michelin).
1 - tyre reviewed on April 19, 2016

Latest High Performer HS2 Reviews

Have you driven on the High Performer HS2 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the HS2.

1 - tyre reviewed on April 19, 2016