Imperial Snowdragon 2

The Imperial Snowdragon 2 is a Touring Winter tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 1 tyre reviews averaging 91% over 0 miles driven.

2016 Winter Tyre Market Overview - 47th of 43 tyres

2015 Winter Tyre Market Overview - 48th of 51 tyres

2013 Auto Bild SUV / 4x4 Winter Tyre Test - 10th of 10 tyres

• Positive - Very low price, very good braking on snow and generally good on snow, low rolling resistance
  • Negative - Disastrous in the wet, especially when braking, average dry roads, hard ride
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Imperial Snowdragon 2
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Imperial Snowdragon 2. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Imperial Snowdragon 2 Review

Given 91% while driving a Fiat Grande Punto 1.4 16v Sporting (225/45 R17) on mostly country roads for 0 easy going miles
Really impressed with these tyres I was a little wary as cheaper than usual but have lasted me 3 years and I do 20 miles plus per day, living in the country side I really rate them and would buy again, good handling and grip in wet weather, Ive had 3 of these tyres on a fiat punto sports.
74 - tyre reviewed on September 29, 2014

Latest Imperial Snowdragon 2 Reviews

Have you driven on the Imperial Snowdragon 2 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Snowdragon 2.

74 - tyre reviewed on September 29, 2014