Infinity Ecomax

The Infinity Ecomax is a High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 23 tyre reviews averaging 75% over 233,220 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Infinity Ecomax
255/35 R19 96Y XL   E C 73
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Infinity Ecomax. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Infinity Ecomax Review

Given 80% while driving a MG ZT T (190) (235/45 R18) on a combination of roads for 0 spirited miles
I´ve got 4 of these on my MG ZTT 190 and they are great. Silent and grippy... I´ve had to do a full emergency break at one time from 90km/h and they sure did handle the awesome breaking power of the MG ZTT.

106 - tyre reviewed on June 28, 2016

Latest Infinity Ecomax Reviews

Have you driven on the Infinity Ecomax tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Ecomax.

Given 89% while driving a Mazda 2 SP (205/50 R17) on mostly motorways for 20,000 average miles
Just purchased another set of these tyres as when I purchased my car it had a set on. The ride was good grip was great in dry and wet excellent choice for the price.
1 - tyre reviewed on May 26, 2019
Given 86% while driving a BMW 330CI M Sport (255/35 R18 W) on a combination of roads for 10,000 spirited miles
I've had 255 35 18 rears and 225 40 18 fronts for the past 5 years, going through two complete sets of rears and one set of fronts. Both front and rear are shortly in need of replacing. In that time I've covered about 25,000miles on a mix of motorway and Welsh winding A-roads.

I only gave these tyres a 7 for wet grip, it's actually closer to 7.5/10 or 8/10 for daily wet driving but I've had two really serious aquaplaning events which had there have been an oncoming car, I'd a-bin-a-gonner for sure. I was driving at 60mph, in the dark, on a bend and there was a flooded road stream crossing/flowing from left to right so I'm not sure that many tyres would have coped in those conditions. Maybe driver error not the tyre's fault.

Ok, enough of the negative! In the dry, 231bhp rear wheel drive is well under the threshold of these tyres. As you go from 7.5mm new depth to 3mm, the tyres just get better and better on steep bends. I'm now taking some of the bends at silly speeds (85, 90, 95). These give me more and more confidence every day to push it that little bit extra. My most enjoyable times have been versus Subaru Impreza 4x4 who I could not shift despite nearly reaching these tyre's limits. The second was me chasing an Audi quatro 3.0 v6 diesel. He couldn't shift me. Mid-Wales roads.

I first came to know about Infinity Ecomax through buying a set of wheels from a chap who had them fitted to his BMW 135M. He told me that they had served him well and there were no scare stories about the tyres. Having had quite a lot of experience with this brand and model, I can safely say that I would be advising friends and family to buy without hesitation.

I've just completed a mid-life BMW underbody refresh, replacing suspension parts, breaking system, hubs, barings, diff oil, transmission oil, brake fluid, power steering, coolant, engine oil. De-rust body panels, new paint where needed, brake lines and hoses, intake hoses and abs sensors all round. Finally, poly bushes on control arms, front and rear anti-roll bars (sway bars). The Ecomax fit perfectly with this car having previously had contisport 2 all round and Uniroyal rainsport 2. I wouldn't go back to spending big-bucks when these Infinity tyres are my tyre of choice from now-on.

Road noise more than bearable. General handling good, wet handling, ok, wear good, breaking dry - brilliant. Wet, dont know as I've never had to emergency brake in the wet. I did an emergency stop to test my new components and set-up on 15 May 2019, they were sublime in the dry. Obviously not just the tyres; the whole car of which the tyres are a major part! Thanks for reading.
2 - tyre reviewed on May 16, 2019
Given 83% while driving a Vauxhall 3.2 v6 (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 3,000 average miles
Had a pair of these on the front of a V6 Omega for six months and can't fault them. Haven't tried to put me in a ditch yet. Having said that, neither have any other brands. Maybe it's the way people drive.
No sign of excessive wear and perform in wet and dry to a very satisfactory level.
On price - can't see any reason to spend more than the 50 pounds each that I paid for them.
Overall a cracking tyre which I would recommend to anyone on any car.
6 - tyre reviewed on May 21, 2018
Given 87% while driving a Mercedes Benz CLA200 (225/40 R18 W) on a combination of roads for 20,000 spirited miles
I'm now on my second set of fronts and my first pair of rears on my 2015 CLA200 diesel. The Infinity Ecomax replaced the original continental tyres that came on the car.

I do a fair bit of driving and one thing I hate is going through tyres as the premium brand can be expensive. I tried these after reading reviews and all I can say is I'm glad I did.

I get these fitted, balanced and disposal of the old tyres for £45.00 a corner from Asda tyres. This includes a 10% discount too. They are well worth the money.

My driving style is pretty much drive it like you stole it I've been told by my passengers who clutch whatever they can for dear life. Although I can get the traction control light to come up it does take a bit of effort. If you are progressive on the throttle it shouldn't come on at all.

In the dry they are good from the get go. In the wet I find I have to warm the tyre up with 1-2 miles of careful driving before being spirited.

I can complain about the wear. All my tyres have worn evenly and I generally get 9000-13000 miles per front (front wheel drive) and about 20000-30000 per rear.

The noise in the cabin is quiet. Not the quietest I've had but for £180.00 for all 4 corners I don't expect it to be.

I can't comment on fuel consumption as if I'm honest I don't really care.

In short. These are great tyres at £180.00 all 4 corners you can't go wrong. You will only be disappointed if you expect premium performance at budget prices. Having said this evening though they are over 50% cheaper than premiums they are by no means over 50% worse. I would say they are only marginally worse than the premium brands but still an excellent tyre Vs price.

Hope this helps.