Infinity Ecosis

Progressiveness 57%
Infinity Ecosis

The Infinity Ecosis is a Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 7 tyre reviews averaging 70% over 47,500 miles driven.

195/50 R16 81V XL   C C 72
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Infinity Ecosis. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Latest Infinity Ecosis Reviews

Given 77% (breakdown) while driving a Renault megane cc (195/50 R16 V) on a combination of roads for 1,000 spirited miles
First 1000 Miles done since getting these tyres fitted to the front of the other half's Megane and I'm very impressed. Were getting rid of the car shortly so didn't want to spend a lot on premium tyres. Cant comment much on wear yet but the grip for a budget tyre in the wet and dry is very good. Neither her nor I have noticed any negatives since replacing the continentals that were on it and we both drive hard. These tyres are an excellent low cost alternative to the premium brands.
0 | - tyre reviewed on February 26, 2016
Given 71% (breakdown) while driving a Mercedes Benz C270 CDI (225/45 R17) on mostly motorways for 5,000 average miles
Fitted to my fronts on a Mercedes coupe, done 5000 miles, genuinely impressed in all conditions apart from snow ice, I would recommend you buy them but not for high performance cars obviously.
0 | - tyre reviewed on October 23, 2015
Given 76% (breakdown) while driving a Renault Clio 1.5 dCi 86 (195/50 R16 V) on a combination of roads for 500 average miles
Affordable branded tyre that drives smoothly£46 each fitted from Asda Tyres.

Wear doesn't look like it is going to be great, but on the back axles it should last a fair amount of time for the price.

C for Fuel Efficiency.
C for Wet Stop distance.
Stopping distance in the dry is good.

Would buy again. No issues.
0 | - tyre reviewed on April 28, 2015
Given 92% (breakdown) while driving a Renault Clio III dci 106 (195/50 R16 V) on a combination of roads for 5,000 average miles
I was pleasantly surprised by these budget tyres. Bought via Asda Tyres at £50 per tyre, conveniently delivered and fitted at a local garage. I have purchased budget tyres at a similar price previously, which have turned out to be borderline lethal in the wet. However, in the three months I've had these, doing nearly 1700 miles per month, I've had no issues whatsoever. Good grip when driven briskly in cold and mild temperatures, and wet, dry and snow conditions. Quieter than my last set of budget tyres. Haven't really noticed any wear, but early days yet. No complaints so far, would recommend.
0 | - tyre reviewed on March 13, 2015
Given 84% (breakdown) while driving a Renault Scenic (205/60 R16 W) on a combination of roads for 15,000 average miles
Add a couple of these on the back now for approx 3 months covered about 1500 miles on dry & wet surfaces.
We had snow , frost , & black ice over Christmas , & low temperatures now in February did they manage .......yep they did & very well too.
If you going to drive ,please drive within your capability & any brand can come unstuck if you drive like a numty
I also tow a 1200kgs caravan with these Ecosis tyres & they performed really well , worth every penny , i fully recommended them ,what do I know I've only been driving 40 odd years :-)
-1 | - tyre reviewed on February 8, 2015