Infinity INF 050

The Infinity INF 050 is a High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 18 tyre reviews averaging 56% over 147,500 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Infinity INF 050
235/60 R16 100V   F E 72
215/50 R17 91W   F E 72
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Infinity INF 050. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Infinity INF 050 Review

Given 66% while driving a Ford Mondeo (215/55 R16 W) on mostly country roads for 2,000 spirited miles
Much better than the reviews on here state . I would not have bought them if I had read these reviews first, so glad I didn't as I would have missed out on a bargain.
8 - tyre reviewed on February 27, 2012

Latest Infinity INF 050 Reviews

Have you driven on the Infinity INF 050 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the INF 050.

Given 27% while driving a BMW 530D (235/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 10,000 average miles
I would not recommend these tires to no one. they get bald very fast and really bad grip on wet roads, I had them on my bmw e39 530d from the previous owner and couldn't wait to throw them away.
2 - tyre reviewed on February 23, 2017
Given 49% while driving a Ford Focus MK3 (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 6,000 easy going miles
Bought the car with these tyres on the front. The worse set of tyres i have ever used in my life. The slightest bit of water on the road and the car is aquaplaning.they are ok in the dry but have lost confidence in them, would never buy a pair,would rather run on the wheels themselves. Give them a miss if you value your life....
1 - tyre reviewed on February 20, 2017
Given 30% while driving a Ford Focus (215/45 R16) on for 0 miles
These tyres are dangerous! Not only is their grip (wet or dry) woeful, but other areas such as fuel economy, and comfort are desperately poor. It seems these tyres are put on new cars when being sold, however, do not wait for them to wear out, since you may be unlucky enough to have to find out how dangerous they are the hard way.
0 - tyre reviewed on February 21, 2016
Given 49% while driving a Ford mondeo,1800 (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 8,000 average miles
I got these tyres at end of may 2013 when I got the car an 1800 c.c.mondeo estate, as they were what I could afford at the time, and I wanted a good but not cheap tyre, these were recormended by the garage, on car, first thing I noticed was they were very noisy, the on every bump you went over you felt it, braking is o.k.in dry weather, but not so good in the wet, I am a steady driver, but twice when I have tried to excelerate in the wet at a traffic island the wheels could not grip the road, 6 or 7 times a year I drive to the coast 81 miles there and it o.k.in the dry.i have just changed the front tyres for pirelli cinterarto p1, and what a difference, steering feels good and cannot feel the bumps, I'm going to change the back tyres in 2weeks when I have the money, definitely will not buy these tyres again.
1 - tyre reviewed on May 8, 2014
Given 40% while driving a Vauxhall Corsa D (215/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 2,000 average miles
just had these tryes put on a month ago very poor handling no grip around round and corners very dangerous in wet weather, just had a accident going round a bend at 35 miles an hour they are a summer tyre no good for this country, these tryes need to come of the market as could of cost my life.
0 - tyre reviewed on April 21, 2014