Infinity INF 050

Infinity INF 050 Reviews (newest first) - Page 1

Given 27% while driving a BMW 530D (235/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 10,000 average miles
I would not recommend these tires to no one. they get bald very fast and really bad grip on wet roads, I had them on my bmw e39 530d from the previous owner and couldn't wait to throw them away.
2 - tyre reviewed on February 23, 2017
Given 49% while driving a Ford Focus MK3 (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 6,000 easy going miles
Bought the car with these tyres on the front. The worse set of tyres i have ever used in my life. The slightest bit of water on the road and the car is aquaplaning.they are ok in the dry but have lost confidence in them, would never buy a pair,would rather run on the wheels themselves. Give them a miss if you value your life....
1 - tyre reviewed on February 20, 2017
Given 30% while driving a Ford Focus (215/45 R16) on for 0 miles
These tyres are dangerous! Not only is their grip (wet or dry) woeful, but other areas such as fuel economy, and comfort are desperately poor. It seems these tyres are put on new cars when being sold, however, do not wait for them to wear out, since you may be unlucky enough to have to find out how dangerous they are the hard way.
0 - tyre reviewed on February 21, 2016
Given 49% while driving a Ford mondeo,1800 (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 8,000 average miles
I got these tyres at end of may 2013 when I got the car an 1800 c.c.mondeo estate, as they were what I could afford at the time, and I wanted a good but not cheap tyre, these were recormended by the garage, on car, first thing I noticed was they were very noisy, the on every bump you went over you felt it, braking is o.k.in dry weather, but not so good in the wet, I am a steady driver, but twice when I have tried to excelerate in the wet at a traffic island the wheels could not grip the road, 6 or 7 times a year I drive to the coast 81 miles there and it o.k.in the dry.i have just changed the front tyres for pirelli cinterarto p1, and what a difference, steering feels good and cannot feel the bumps, I'm going to change the back tyres in 2weeks when I have the money, definitely will not buy these tyres again.
1 - tyre reviewed on May 8, 2014
Given 40% while driving a Vauxhall Corsa D (215/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 2,000 average miles
just had these tryes put on a month ago very poor handling no grip around round and corners very dangerous in wet weather, just had a accident going round a bend at 35 miles an hour they are a summer tyre no good for this country, these tryes need to come of the market as could of cost my life.
0 - tyre reviewed on April 21, 2014
Given 60% while driving a Alfa Romeo 1.9 JTD M (225/45 R17 V) on a combination of roads for 9,500 spirited miles
On dry road they are really good, just with a bit more pressure than what manifacturer says. On wet roads it's not hard to get them slipping but for me that's fun.. you have to try them on snow :D it's super funny. I would buy them again.. For the money i paid.. it's the best choice around.
1 - tyre reviewed on March 28, 2014
Given 61% while driving a Honda Accord (215/45 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 16,000 average miles
They were kinda ok for the price I got them, held very well during dry warm days, but if you get just mist that fell on the road, they started slipping, specially on the roundabouts I could feel if I pushed them a little more they started scrubbing or doing hill start
0 - tyre reviewed on December 8, 2013
Given 12% while driving a Volkswagen Golf Mk6 (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 1,000 average miles
Arnold clark fitted these to my mk6 golf gti prior to purchasing. Absolutely shocking tyres...extremely noisy.. no grip... no feedback... the only thing that makes these classify as a tyre is that they are black and round. Utter garbage and ddangerous.
0 - tyre reviewed on October 15, 2013
Given 23% while driving a Skoda Fabia vRS (205/40 R17) on a combination of roads for 6,000 spirited miles
Terrible tyre in all conditions. No traction in the wet. Will not buy again.
0 - tyre reviewed on January 20, 2013
Given 57% while driving a SEAT Ibiza 1.4 Sportrider (205/45 R16) on a combination of roads for 30,000 average miles
The positive point of this tyres is the wear. 4 tyres with normal rotation dured about 40000 km with normal driving, mainly urban. The wet grip is not good, very unsafe but in Portugal doesn´t rain that much. As long as i drive safely in wet road it´s ok. The road noise and confort is average but in the motorway they are extremely noisy. If you have a small and compact car and want a lasting tyre with a budget price, this could be a good tyre. Otherwise dont buy it.
0 - tyre reviewed on September 11, 2012