Infinity INF 05

Progressiveness 40%
Infinity INF 05

The Infinity INF 05 is a High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Cars.

Tyre review data from 58 tyre reviews averaging 44% over 332,700 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Infinity INF 05
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Infinity INF 05. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Infinity INF 05 Reviews

Given 36% (breakdown) while driving a Audi A3 2.0T Sporkback (225/45 R17) on mostly town for 5,000 average miles
I'm really glad I had a look at these reviews. These so called 'tyres' were on the car when I bought it, I thought my traction Control was stuffed. Below average grip at best in the dry, undrive-able in anything more than damp conditions. Spinning up in 4th gear @ 3000rpm!!! Truly shocking product than should not be legally sold to the public.
Find this review useful? | - tyre reviewed on May 29, 2013
Given 89% (breakdown) while driving a Subaru Legacy (225/45 R17) on mostly country roads for 8,000 average miles
Unlike many of the other reviews which rubbished these tyres, I found them brilliant HOWEVER my car is a Legacy AWD and thats probably where the difference is. Wet and dry grip is brilliant as is water displacement. I find them very comfortable and quiet. They were on the car when i bought it and were brand new and for that reason i left them on. I've so far covered 12k kms and theyre showing very little signs of wear and so its unlikely i'll have to ever change them as i'll be selling the car at the end of this year. Myabe theyre not so good on a FWD or RWD car but i find them very good on my AWD car.
Find this review useful? | - tyre reviewed on May 23, 2013
Given 29% (breakdown) while driving a Vauxhall Vectra SRI 1.9 (150) (225/45 R17) on mostly town for 1,000 average miles
Inherited one of these donuts of doom on the back of my car... Wondered why it had a general desire to flick into lift-off oversteer around left hand corners - the answer? An INF-05 on the rear right!!
Find this review useful? | - tyre reviewed on April 10, 2013
Given 15% (breakdown) while driving a Volvo V70R (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 0 average miles
I inherited these tyres on a Volvo V70R which i'd bought, and i'd agree with most of these reviews. I would however disagree with the Dry grip being ok, in my opinion the dry grip is not much better than the wet. I would advise anyone not to buy these tyres under any circumstances whether your on a budget or not, do you out a price on a life? These tyres are simply dangerous. Dry grip rubbish and Wet grip none existent. AVOID AT ALL COSTS. I now run my Volvo on Michelin PS3's and the grip is fantastic in both wet and dry.
Find this review useful? | - tyre reviewed on April 3, 2013
Given 20% (breakdown) while driving a Volvo V40 sport lux (205/55 R16) on a combination of roads for 0 average miles
In the dry not too bad if it gets a bit wet or greasy a nightmare wheel spin coming out of corners and moving away from standing at lights etc.
In Snow total disaster and dangerous. Wheel spin at the slightest incline slipped backwards up a hill when accelerating forwards when cars were passing me. This was my scariest driving experience ever!! This car was excellent with pirelli 6000!
Find this review useful? | - tyre reviewed on January 14, 2013
Given 37% (breakdown) while driving a Honda Civic Type R (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 4,000 average miles
If you value your life......your partners life....... Your families life and your friends life I'd recommend to stay clear from these tyres.

Going around town and driving like your 90 years old doing about 15 mph is fine.

If your like me and every now and then or when getting on a motorway you like to give it a boot these tyre are a no no, I won't touch this tyre or brand unless I decided to make a tyre swing in the back garden,

I was unfortunate to have purchased a lovely civic type r with what I believed would off come with at least mid range decent tyre but have realised that I need to lay out about £500 because I do value my life and the infinity 05 are total rubbish.

Don't skimp on tyres mid range or top range are a must, these budget budget tyres are dangerous
Find this review useful? | - tyre reviewed on January 8, 2013
Given 47% (breakdown) while driving a Volkswagen Passat 2.0TDI (215/55 R16 W) on a combination of roads for 10,000 average miles
One thing I can be confident with, is that the ABS functions properly on the Passat, because in the wet, it's always coming on, even more in recent weeks - And Ireland is a very wet place so these tyres are not ideal. These tyres were on the front of my Passat when I bought it and at about €70 each, I suppose it's not surprising that they perform so miserably in the wet. As for the dry, I don't generally drive so hard as to push them beyond their limit, but I did notice a few times entering the M50 motorway that they were were slipping & unstable. Unfortunately they still have about 65% of their thread left so I cannot justify replacing them (but on the other hand they are a health hazard so maybe I should). I will try Avons next as I have been told they are the best wet weather tyre in their class which which should be the primary factor determining tyre choice for for general purpose driving in Ireland. The Avons should have a stiffer sidewall too which will help with responsiveness.
Find this review useful? | - tyre reviewed on January 8, 2013
Given 31% (breakdown) while driving a Mitsubishi Evolution (235/45 R17 W) on mostly country roads for 2,000 spirited miles
These tyres were on the car when I purchased it, as soon as I have the money I am going to replace them. They seem ok in the dry but as soon as the surface is wet they are awful, I would never buy budget tyres myself and this is one reason why I urge no one to buy these tyres. Even when driving the car normally in the wet it makes one of the best handling saloon cars feel on edge. With the amount of rain we get in the uk its not worth it.
Find this review useful? | - tyre reviewed on January 3, 2013
Given 28% (breakdown) while driving a Toyota RAV4 (225/45 R17) on mostly town for 100 easy going miles
DON'T BUY Infinity tyres! If you care for your life, that is.

I agree with most views given here and my experience was the same as some described here.

I have a 3-door RAV4 and had 2 tyres replaced recently (due to wear&tear). The Garage said they were OK I didn't know better, so went with them.
First time it rained after I had them (just last Sunday), and also going round a roundabout, I almost lost control of my car! It was pretty scary, to say the least and I immediately went back to the garage to complain. They said the expected; never had any complaints about them; etc.

I wish I'd had the chance to read about these tyres before I went with them.

Since they don't accept the tyres back, I asked them to move them to the back, and will see how it goes; but I wanted to post my experience here too, so you know - DO NOT BUY THEM!!

They have NO grip in wet conditions and they WILL cause you an accident!

Listen to the road users who cared to give their opinion here.

Stay safe. Don't buy these tyres!
Find this review useful? | - tyre reviewed on October 30, 2012
Given 36% (breakdown) while driving a Volvo V50 estate (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 2,000 average miles
In the dry these tyres are okay, as I'd expect of a budget tyre really. In the wet... Awfull, just awful. In fact I would say they feel dangerously low on grip and feedback and consequently I have had to drive ludicrously slowly in wet conditions and I am scared to drive with the children on board in heavy rain.
Find this review useful? | - tyre reviewed on October 13, 2012