Insa Turbo Ranger

The Insa Turbo Ranger is a High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to SUV and 4x4

Tyre review data from 10 tyre reviews averaging 87% over 152,000 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Insa Turbo Ranger
235/60 R16 100H   F C 71
235/70 R16 106H   F C 71
245/70 R16 107H   F C 71
265/70 R16 112H   F C 72
275/70 R16 114H   F C 72
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Insa Turbo Ranger. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Insa Turbo Ranger Review

Given 50% while driving a Nissan Qashqai (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 65,000 easy going miles
I replaced my original fit tyres on a 2litre Qashqai being pleased to find a British made tyre. However although their were characteristics are great (35000 and still some left)after about the first 20000 miles they became extremely noisy at all speeds and different road surfaces. I checked with Avon Technical and the supplier but no explanation other than a vague reference to "constellating" and an invitation to replace them at my expense in order to return to Avon for testing and report. I decided to "live with it" until the next replacement (now coming up) but am reluctant to go the same way again.
28 - tyre reviewed on January 5, 2015

Latest Insa Turbo Ranger Reviews

Have you driven on the Insa Turbo Ranger tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Ranger.

Given 65% while driving a Nissan X Trail 2.2 DCi Sport (215/65 R16) on mostly country roads for 2,000 average miles
used in snow no problems never stuck some of the snow up to 150mm deep on farm tracks etc.

good on dry roads, good on wet roads not much slip, but very noisy on all roads
0 - tyre reviewed on April 10, 2019
Given 100% while driving a Land Rover freelander (195/80 R15 T) on mostly country roads for 0 average miles
Just had 4x Avon Ranger Tyres fitted, they suit my car very well with a good chunky tread. I will always fit Avon to any vehicle I own they are a very reliable tyre.
8 - tyre reviewed on December 28, 2017
Looking for new tyres? Watch this video now!
28 - tyre reviewed on January 5, 2015
Given 87% while driving a Land Rover Freelander 2 (235/65 R17) on mostly country roads for 1,000 average miles
I am playing around with tyres to find the best for my Freelander and have found these to be as good as Continental All season tyres, and even better on the bit of frosty tarmac we have just seen. A British made tyre at least as good as the big name @ a fraction of the cost.
4 - tyre reviewed on November 21, 2013