Insa Turbo Special Track

The Insa Turbo Special Track is a All Terrain and Off Road All Season tyre designed to be fitted to SUV and 4x4

Tyre review data from 2 tyre reviews averaging 61% over 12,400 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Insa Turbo Special Track
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Insa Turbo Special Track
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Insa Turbo Special Track. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Insa Turbo Special Track Review

Given 60% while driving a Mitsubishi Pajero (265/70 R16) on a combination of roads for 1,400 average miles
Heavy and poor balancing. Worst tyres I have bought !
28 - tyre reviewed on June 15, 2016

Latest Insa Turbo Special Track Reviews

Have you driven on the Insa Turbo Special Track tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Special Track.

Given 63% while driving a Land Rover Discovery 2 (265/75 R16 R) on a combination of roads for 11,000 average miles
Ive had these on my car over a year now and have done 11,000 miles. Mostly road use. I have based my review taking everything into account. In the dry they are fine, wet you have to be a little more cautious and the road spray is spectacular. Handling. Well. I owned a lifted land rover so they handle perfect as long as you remember these are off road tyres and your in a 4x4 not a race car. Now wear ive done 11,000 miles and haven't rotated and the fronts wore down in that time but the rears where still on about 40% so personally think they wear good for the price (Can get a pair for under £200) i would defo buy again and will review separately when ive driven in the snow.
0 - tyre reviewed on June 21, 2019
Heavy and poor balancing. Worst tyres I have bought !
28 - tyre reviewed on June 15, 2016