Jinyu YH11

The Jinyu YH11 is a Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 2 tyre reviews averaging 86% over 22,999 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Jinyu YH11
155/70 R13 75T   E E 72
155/80 R13 79T   E E 72
165/70 R14 81T   E E 72
175/70 R14 88T XL   E C 72
205/70 R15 96T   E B 75
225/60 R16 98V   E B 75
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Jinyu YH11. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Jinyu YH11 Review

Given 91% while driving a Hyundai i20 (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 999 spirited miles
Hello everyone,

I always opposed the tires made ​​in China and today I broke the myth of the self.
I installed this tire YH11 cr JINYU my wife's car, Hyundai I20 recommendation of a professional I know.
At first I was very scared but after seeing the treadwear it at 360, I was convinced to purchase.

Sorry, I was pleasantly surprised the tire, the car much quieter, much improved ride comfort and the car behaves completely differently!

In a word: excellent tire!
5 - tyre reviewed on June 10, 2014

Latest Jinyu YH11 Reviews

Have you driven on the Jinyu YH11 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the YH11.

Hello everyone,

In a word: excellent tire!
5 - tyre reviewed on June 10, 2014
Given 81% while driving a Toyota Corolla (175/65 R14 T) on mostly motorways for 22,000 average miles
Great driving comfort. Very quiet even on harse roads. Excellent grip on wet roads. Driven over 40,000kms so far, still about 3 mm left on tread. Good buy if budget concious.
0 - tyre reviewed on December 19, 2012