Jinyu YU61

The Jinyu YU61 is a High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 42 tyre reviews averaging 74% over 286,400 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Jinyu YU61
205/55 R16 91W   E C 73
225/55 R16 99W XL   E C 73
215/45 R17 91W XL   E C 73
215/50 R17 95W XL   E B 73

Questions and Answers for the Jinyu YU61

2016-08-22 - What is the maximum tire pressure of my yu61 tires?

The maximum inflation pressure of the YU61 should be listed on the sidewall, however this is usually well above a pressure level suitable for a vehicle.

Top Jinyu YU61 Review

Given 83% while driving a Ford Galaxy (225/50 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 58,000 average miles
HI there. I've using them on my 2008 Galaxy for last 58000 miles and they still at 3mm. Really good ones for heavy car. 225/50r17 Z Extra Load. At current they loosing a bit when wet so i decided to get new ones for next season. I did front/back swaps each 15000miles to get even wear and i keep them bit harder than recommended pressure to get better feedback. I'm very impressed overall as they were for 45 quid each and can say it loud: OM michelin energy saver i had before was overpriced rubbish (in grey colour - not even black) to compare.
87 - tyre reviewed on August 2, 2016

Latest Jinyu YU61 Reviews

Have you driven on the Jinyu YU61 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the YU61.

Given 69% while driving a Ford Kuga (235/45 R19 W) on mostly country roads for 13,000 average miles
Fitted Jinyu Yu61 due to price/reviews compared to original Continentals. Used on 150 bhp front wheel drive Kuga. Contis lasted 19000 miles but were an exellent tyre but at £190 each juzt too expensive albeit rears are now at 32000 miles and still have over 4ml left. Yu61 have been good, more susceptable to tramlining and grip/handling is dropping off with 3-4ml left. Would i buy them again?At the same price definitely.
7 - tyre reviewed on September 19, 2018
Given 40% while driving a BMW 535d M Sport (275/35 R19) on a combination of roads for 4,000 miles
OK in the dry but awful in the wet. Can’t even accelerate gently at times. Wouldn’t buy again.
15 - tyre reviewed on September 8, 2018
Given 100% while driving a Vauxhall Astra SRi 1.7 CDTi 110 (225/45 R17) on for 0 miles
BEST BUDGET TYRE IVE EVERY TRIED WHOOP
39 - tyre reviewed on November 12, 2017
Given 39% while driving a Mercedes Benz E250 CDI (275/35 R19) on mostly motorways for 10,000 average miles
I had 4x new jinyu tyres fitted on my car as I was leaving for a long trip and could not get the other branded ones on time. I had to change on of the back tyre while I was away on holiday as it had a huge bump inner side due to broken mesh inside. When I got back its gone through MOT and the other tyre at the back again had a big crack which was changed again. Yesterday I just slightly hit the side of my back tyre to the kerb which would have been fine with any other brand but this is just split. very low quality to say the least. Steer well away and go buy something you can trust. This is the first and last time I am ever buying this budget s..t.
41 - tyre reviewed on October 12, 2017
Given 87% while driving a Honda Accord i DTEC EX (225/45 R17) on mostly motorways for 0 easy going miles
I have replace it with my previous premium brand for Honda accord. Very good in handling, breaking and grip. Also quiet on road. its more than I expected from a budget tyre with low price. Recommended to test and buy.
28 - tyre reviewed on May 8, 2017