Jinyu YU63

The Jinyu YU63 is a High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 29 tyre reviews averaging 74% over 163,650 miles driven.

2016 Test World Performance Tyre Test - 10th of 13 tyres

• Positive - Good handling on dry roads, low rolling resistance
  • Negative - Long braking distances and poor handling on wet surfaces, poor resistance to aquaplaning
315/35 R20 110Y XL   C C 73
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Jinyu YU63. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Jinyu YU63 Review

Given 90% while driving a Audi Q7 (295/35 R21) on a combination of roads for 12,000 spirited miles
I don't care what anyone says about these tyres!
They are amazing, I don't know about small car or other passenger car but on a 4x4 the jinyu yu63 are good.
Having been through 2 sets of Pirellis in 18 months I was shocked at the wear and tear on the manufactured recommend.
After putting the jinyu tyre on are just as good as the Pirellis and amazed by them and half the cost of Pirellis it's a winner.
Certain types of jinyu tyres may ride different on different cars but on a 4x4 they are spot on.
AAA recommended
77 - tyre reviewed on April 5, 2016

Latest Jinyu YU63 Reviews

Have you driven on the Jinyu YU63 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the YU63.

Given 37% while driving a BMW X5 E53 3.0d (225/55 R21) on a combination of roads for 2,000 average miles
saw some excellent reviews for 4x4 , had the car in the garage twice since i had these... thought there was something wrong as the ride so was so uncomfortable and noisy. just hoping the wear isnt good as I cant wait to get rid of them !!
3 - tyre reviewed on December 21, 2018
Given 90% while driving a Volkswagen Transporter (255/45 R18 W) on a combination of roads for 15,000 spirited miles
First of all these tyres are on a VW Transporter van with the sportline wheels. There is alot of contact patch on the road so I was happy to move from the terrible bidget tyres it had fitted and tried these. Well I'm glad I did, they are cheap and really good! I actually reccomend the YU63 to friends but I havent considered fitting them to my sports car! We run this van fairly heavy and I drive it quickly. There is plenty of grip in the wet and dry infact I have alot of confidence in it! I can force it to understeer (it is a van) but I've never had overstear and I have tried. The tyres wear evenly and the millage is good. I've now had two complete sets fitted as I only buy these now.
2 - tyre reviewed on December 18, 2018
Given 46% while driving a Audi A3 2.0T Sporkback (225/40 R18) on a combination of roads for 2,000 spirited miles
Ok in the dry, quite poor in the damp/wet.
Coming off the car(where on when I bought it) for something better.
2 - tyre reviewed on December 16, 2018
Given 59% while driving a Ford Focus mk2 (225/40 R18 W) on a combination of roads for 6,000 spirited miles
These tyres were fitted all round on my 2.0 TDCI Focus that I bought to commute with. Initial impression was they really shouldnt be fitted to the front of the car! Handling was poor into the bends and i had to brake harder and longer than I would expect to safely take corners and even roundabouts. I took them off the front even though they were pretty new and replaced them with Goodyear EffiecientGrip Performance tyres - night and day difference. Anyhow I kept them on the rear for another 5000 miles before one of them deformed and blew up on the motorway. I guess they are ok for someone who drives a small lightweight car and doesnt drive them quick. They do seem to last a long while wear wise, but I wont be having any more of these as I dont class them as safe. At £35 a corner its not worth your life!
3 - tyre reviewed on July 16, 2018
Given 90% while driving a Maserati Granturismo 4.7 mc shift (295/35 R20 W) on a combination of roads for 1,000 spirited miles
Put these on a 440bhp Maserati, i got them at a extra discounted price (£40 each brand new) hence I thought I’d give them a go and to my shock I actually rate them highly, removed bridgestones from the back and these give more grip, I was amazed.

Dry grip- perfect
Wet grip- well these cars are a bit of a handful at the best of times, but it was as good as any other tyres iv had on it

I was so impressed I went back and replaced the continentals I had on the front, so I now have 4 jinyu yu63 on and very happy
13 - tyre reviewed on April 25, 2018