Kelly Edge A/T

The Kelly Edge AT is a All Terrain and Off Road All Season tyre designed to be fitted to SUV and 4x4

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Kelly Edge AT
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Kelly Edge AT
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Kelly Edge AT. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Latest Kelly Edge AT Reviews

Have you driven on the Kelly Edge AT tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Edge AT.

Given 79% while driving a Chevrolet silverado 1500 (165/75 R16) on mostly country roads for 5,000 average miles
1997 Chevrolet K1500 (Silverado) Z71 four-wheel drive. The tires perform very well and offer good traction on gravel and dirt. I'm not an extreme off-roader, but for what I've thrown at them I have been satisfied with the performance. In the winter time they performed better than I expected and maintained decent traction in deep snow and ice. And using four-wheel drive, I feel safe driving in extreme snowy conditions. The only thing better would be snow tires of course, but I was satisfied with the performance of these tires. On the dry highway I expected the tires to be noisy and rough, as most off-road type tires are on pavement. But nope, the noise levels were in the lower range and handling is great. I would say that these do almost as good as a BF Goodrich KO2 and would expect the next level up tire from Kelly (the Kelly Safari) to be on par with the KO2. For a more budget-friendly off road tire, I would recommend purchasing the Edge A/T. The only downside would be that they do seem to be wearing slightly faster than what I would normally expect, but I do believe that they will last at least 40,000 miles.
0 - tyre reviewed on November 12, 2019