Kenda KAISER KR20

Progressiveness 55%
Kenda KAISER KR20

The Kenda KAISER KR20 is a High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 53 tyre reviews averaging 57% over 424,002 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Kenda KAISER KR20
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Kenda KAISER KR20. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Kenda KAISER KR20 Reviews

Given 86% (breakdown) while driving a Mercedes Benz E320 CDI (265/30 R19) on mostly town for 500 spirited miles
I have just purchased these for my Mercedes w211 e320cdi, before I was using second hand tyres such as bridgestone, dunlop, pirelli, falken 452's, these are just as good I don't understand why these people are giving them bad reviews. firstly and most importantly you have to make sure your suspension is up to standard that means ball joints, lower arm upper arms, tie rod ends, most important no cracked springs or damaged leaking shocks, after that tyre pressures have to be precise and tracking alignment then only you can have decent test of tyres. these tyres are new so are better than used tyre with no history. I would rather buy new then get a good brand which some joy rider has abused and run on flat. overall I am satisfied with this product and cannot comment too much as im still testing..
1 | - tyre reviewed on July 19, 2012
Given 49% (breakdown) while driving a Rover 45 (225/45 R17) on mostly motorways for 10 average miles
I inherited an old Rover 45TD with a set of these things and having always used premium brands previously I was quite impressed by the dry performance even though the noise levels were excessive but most of all they looked good but 10k through the summer and no complaints.

Then it rained, not heavily but on several accasions on a damp/wet road the front end has lets-go all-too easily to the point where I would consider them dangerous (All 3 incidents were below 30mph - 2 x pulling up for a junction and 1 x drifting gracefully across a downhill junction)

I am about to scrap 4 "good" tyres and put-on a set of premiums which is as expensive but nowhere near as bad as ploughing into a ditch/car/child

These things are dreadful in the wet.
1 | - tyre reviewed on September 14, 2016

Latest Kenda KAISER KR20 Reviews

These things are dreadful in the wet.
1 | - tyre reviewed on September 14, 2016
Given 90% (breakdown) while driving a Honda Odyssey (225/45 R18 W) on mostly town for 900 average miles
This model Is a new tire which has been attached to the used car. Rather than the drift evaluation, will be the evaluation of the running about 900 miles in everyday use
And Taiwan kenda industrial tires, although there was to see the KENDA logo on a bicycle and two-wheel, without being seen in the four-wheel, and is the first time use.
After purchasing the car, but I was going to tire replacement, in particular there is no bad place, and yes it is because he felt a rather good.
And domestic label of Japan is unknown, US quality standards, wear performance 300, grip A, it was in the high temperature resistance A and the side wall.
Tread rubber does not have almost worn less. Still the corner of the block is standing.
I have unexpectedly surprised in a quiet tire. Cavity resonance sound and pattern noise is small. The pavement is bad road road noise is heard.
As in the Japanese sports tire, the structure is without firmly tight, it seems there is a flexibility, such as totally enclose the foreign brands par.
Whether the anti-degradation agent is contained in a large amount, notice and sidewall-ish when there are many brown. The future of the cracking worth watching.
Since the recent times is not the tire rolling resistance is small request, probably not the type to directly contribute to the low fuel consumption, it is like a tire balanced.
And manufacturing sales rather than those of the most recent, but seems to be the enduring model, I feel that why that's can be seen.
-1 | - tyre reviewed on September 1, 2016
Given 42% (breakdown) while driving a Chevrolet Orlando (225/50 R17) on mostly country roads for 750 spirited miles
These are definitely the worst tires I have ever had. My original tires were Kumho and they were ok but are not available in Ecuador in this size. Generally, there is very limited variety here in this format.
So, I went for Kenda. From first impression, the tire was bad. The car is very sloppy, the side wall of the Kenda seems to be extremely soft. The car drives as is the shock absorbers are worn out. The car has 20.000 km, so that is not the case, also it was driving fine before the tyre swap.
On dry road it's ok but as soon as the road is a bit moist, it is really dangerous. Ecuador mainly has country roads with a lot of turns, up and downhill. This morning I was on a fast section downhill were there was a little bit of water running over the road in a bend. I almost spun the car. It was so scary. I have driven a lot of cars and tyres and have to say that these tyres are useless, unless you are only driving low speeds in the city.
0 | - tyre reviewed on August 16, 2016
Given 67% (breakdown) while driving a Honda Accord Tourer (225/40 R18 W) on for 15,530 miles
Cheap tyres and I had a lot preconcepiton about chinese tires. However I was quite happy on them. Good on dry but wet grip is poor, but they never put me in danger. I drove over 15000 miles on them and still there were still over 5 mm left. I sold them with wheels. I would consider them again.
-3 | - tyre reviewed on April 2, 2016
Given 34% (breakdown) while driving a Peugeot 206 1.6HDi 110 Sport3 (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 3,000 average miles
Dry grip was ok given it was a 110bhp diesel, wet grip on the otherhand was horrific, spinning in second gear without any real pedal input and understeering worse than being on glass.

Road feedback was great, you could hear every stone in the tarmac. they droned the same pitch as a wheel bearing failure.. Quite concerning for a driver who understands the machine he is in.

Progressiveness! They either worked or the didn't! Nothing in-between. This had a direct correlation to moisture... Anything over 1 drop of rain and you're off the road.

Wear, I did around three thousand miles before putting them in the bin. They looked as if they would crack early in life.

Comfort not really, ear bleeding springs to mind.

Buy again... Yes if they weren't a similar price to decent mid rangers and global warming had eradicated rain completely.

Conclusion... Loud, useless, dangerous... Uniroyals thrown on and the car was safe again
0 | - tyre reviewed on November 1, 2015