Kenda KAISER KR20

Progressiveness 54%
Kenda KAISER KR20

The Kenda KAISER KR20 is a High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 50 tyre reviews averaging 57% over 422,342 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Kenda KAISER KR20
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Kenda KAISER KR20. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Kenda KAISER KR20 Reviews

Given 86% (breakdown) while driving a Mercedes Benz E320 CDI (265/30 R19) on mostly town for 500 spirited miles
I have just purchased these for my Mercedes w211 e320cdi, before I was using second hand tyres such as bridgestone, dunlop, pirelli, falken 452's, these are just as good I don't understand why these people are giving them bad reviews. firstly and most importantly you have to make sure your suspension is up to standard that means ball joints, lower arm upper arms, tie rod ends, most important no cracked springs or damaged leaking shocks, after that tyre pressures have to be precise and tracking alignment then only you can have decent test of tyres. these tyres are new so are better than used tyre with no history. I would rather buy new then get a good brand which some joy rider has abused and run on flat. overall I am satisfied with this product and cannot comment too much as im still testing..
2 | - tyre reviewed on July 19, 2012
Given 34% (breakdown) while driving a Peugeot 206 1.6HDi 110 Sport3 (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 3,000 average miles
Dry grip was ok given it was a 110bhp diesel, wet grip on the otherhand was horrific, spinning in second gear without any real pedal input and understeering worse than being on glass.

Road feedback was great, you could hear every stone in the tarmac. they droned the same pitch as a wheel bearing failure.. Quite concerning for a driver who understands the machine he is in.

Progressiveness! They either worked or the didn't! Nothing in-between. This had a direct correlation to moisture... Anything over 1 drop of rain and you're off the road.

Wear, I did around three thousand miles before putting them in the bin. They looked as if they would crack early in life.

Comfort not really, ear bleeding springs to mind.

Buy again... Yes if they weren't a similar price to decent mid rangers and global warming had eradicated rain completely.

Conclusion... Loud, useless, dangerous... Uniroyals thrown on and the car was safe again
1 | - tyre reviewed on November 1, 2015

Latest Kenda KAISER KR20 Reviews

Given 42% (breakdown) while driving a Chevrolet Orlando (225/50 R17) on mostly country roads for 750 spirited miles
These are definitely the worst tires I have ever had. My original tires were Kumho and they were ok but are not available in Ecuador in this size. Generally, there is very limited variety here in this format.
So, I went for Kenda. From first impression, the tire was bad. The car is very sloppy, the side wall of the Kenda seems to be extremely soft. The car drives as is the shock absorbers are worn out. The car has 20.000 km, so that is not the case, also it was driving fine before the tyre swap.
On dry road it's ok but as soon as the road is a bit moist, it is really dangerous. Ecuador mainly has country roads with a lot of turns, up and downhill. This morning I was on a fast section downhill were there was a little bit of water running over the road in a bend. I almost spun the car. It was so scary. I have driven a lot of cars and tyres and have to say that these tyres are useless, unless you are only driving low speeds in the city.
0 | - tyre reviewed on August 16, 2016
Given 67% (breakdown) while driving a Honda Accord Tourer (225/40 R18 W) on for 15,530 miles
Cheap tyres and I had a lot preconcepiton about chinese tires. However I was quite happy on them. Good on dry but wet grip is poor, but they never put me in danger. I drove over 15000 miles on them and still there were still over 5 mm left. I sold them with wheels. I would consider them again.
-2 | - tyre reviewed on April 2, 2016

Comfort not really, ear bleeding springs to mind.

1 | - tyre reviewed on November 1, 2015
Given 86% (breakdown) while driving a Audi (225/40 R18) on a combination of roads for 4,000 spirited miles
AUDI S3 8P
I bought my car 9 months ago just coming into October 14, the car already had these fitted brand new on the front, they are excellent in the dry and very good in the wet, I did get a bit of under steer once but I was kicking the arse out of round a corner with the esp off!! so for the money( ive just paid £72 off ebay for 2 brand new for the rear, delivered!! you cant go wrong, sexy tread aswell,( reminds me of my old GRIFTER!! I've owned tvr's so know its important to be confident with tyres, but on the s3 quatro with esp on in the wet and driving enthusiastically you can't go wrong, excellent in the dry when turned off also, so happy!
0 | - tyre reviewed on July 22, 2015
Given 52% (breakdown) while driving a Peugeot 207 GT HDi (195/55 R16 V) on mostly town for 6,000 average miles
The grip is fantastic. No issued with loss of control dry or wet. But the noise is appalling! Had them installed front and back to replace my hankooks and actually took my car to the mechanics because I thought I had a wheel bearing gone or a brake caliber sticking! Definitely going back to hankook when these wear out.
0 | - tyre reviewed on June 7, 2015