Kenda KAISER KR20

Progressiveness 54%
Kenda KAISER KR20

The Kenda KAISER KR20 is a High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 50 tyre reviews averaging 57% over 422,342 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Kenda KAISER KR20
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Kenda KAISER KR20. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Kenda KAISER KR20 Reviews

Given 34% (breakdown) while driving a Peugeot 206 1.6HDi 110 Sport3 (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 3,000 average miles
Dry grip was ok given it was a 110bhp diesel, wet grip on the otherhand was horrific, spinning in second gear without any real pedal input and understeering worse than being on glass.

Road feedback was great, you could hear every stone in the tarmac. they droned the same pitch as a wheel bearing failure.. Quite concerning for a driver who understands the machine he is in.

Progressiveness! They either worked or the didn't! Nothing in-between. This had a direct correlation to moisture... Anything over 1 drop of rain and you're off the road.

Wear, I did around three thousand miles before putting them in the bin. They looked as if they would crack early in life.

Comfort not really, ear bleeding springs to mind.

Buy again... Yes if they weren't a similar price to decent mid rangers and global warming had eradicated rain completely.

Conclusion... Loud, useless, dangerous... Uniroyals thrown on and the car was safe again
2 | - tyre reviewed on November 1, 2015

Latest Kenda KAISER KR20 Reviews

Given 67% (breakdown) while driving a Honda Accord Tourer (225/40 R18 W) on for 15,530 miles
Cheap tyres and I had a lot preconcepiton about chinese tires. However I was quite happy on them. Good on dry but wet grip is poor, but they never put me in danger. I drove over 15000 miles on them and still there were still over 5 mm left. I sold them with wheels. I would consider them again.
-2 | - tyre reviewed on April 2, 2016

Comfort not really, ear bleeding springs to mind.

2 | - tyre reviewed on November 1, 2015
Given 86% (breakdown) while driving a Audi (225/40 R18) on a combination of roads for 4,000 spirited miles
AUDI S3 8P
I bought my car 9 months ago just coming into October 14, the car already had these fitted brand new on the front, they are excellent in the dry and very good in the wet, I did get a bit of under steer once but I was kicking the arse out of round a corner with the esp off!! so for the money( ive just paid £72 off ebay for 2 brand new for the rear, delivered!! you cant go wrong, sexy tread aswell,( reminds me of my old GRIFTER!! I've owned tvr's so know its important to be confident with tyres, but on the s3 quatro with esp on in the wet and driving enthusiastically you can't go wrong, excellent in the dry when turned off also, so happy!
0 | - tyre reviewed on July 22, 2015
Given 52% (breakdown) while driving a Peugeot 207 GT HDi (195/55 R16 V) on mostly town for 6,000 average miles
The grip is fantastic. No issued with loss of control dry or wet. But the noise is appalling! Had them installed front and back to replace my hankooks and actually took my car to the mechanics because I thought I had a wheel bearing gone or a brake caliber sticking! Definitely going back to hankook when these wear out.
0 | - tyre reviewed on June 7, 2015
Given 42% (breakdown) while driving a Subaru Impreza GX AWD (225/45 R17) on mostly motorways for 1,000 average miles
People if you like to stay alive than please NEVER buy such a budget crap. Pay beter more money but buy good brand tyres as Yokohama, Michelin etc...because Kaiser tyres put my carinto garage and cost me £625 for repair and parts. It was on the site when I drove not more spead than 7 mph. I completly lost control on the corner and my car just moved toward the left side hiting kerb. It was slightly cover of snow on asphalt and these tyres were summer, temp was -2C only. I immediately changed tyres for Yokohama w.winter and will never more buy any budget crap as KAISER etc.... I had different cars but I always usedrsuch tyres as BF Goodrich etc... Middle range tyres never budget crap. I warning you for your help guys.
-2 | - tyre reviewed on February 2, 2015