Kenda KAISER KR20

Progressiveness 54%
Kenda KAISER KR20

The Kenda KAISER KR20 is a High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Cars.

Tyre review data from 50 tyre reviews averaging 57% over 422,342 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Kenda KAISER KR20
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Kenda KAISER KR20. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

225/45 R17 £179.50 - £188.50 (4 prices) Compare Prices >>

Kenda KAISER KR20 Reviews

Given 67% (breakdown) while driving a Honda Accord Tourer (225/40 R18 W) on for 15,530 miles
Cheap tyres and I had a lot preconcepiton about chinese tires. However I was quite happy on them. Good on dry but wet grip is poor, but they never put me in danger. I drove over 15000 miles on them and still there were still over 5 mm left. I sold them with wheels. I would consider them again.
Find this review useful? | - tyre reviewed on April 2, 2016
Given 34% (breakdown) while driving a Peugeot 206 1.6HDi 110 Sport3 (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 3,000 average miles
Dry grip was ok given it was a 110bhp diesel, wet grip on the otherhand was horrific, spinning in second gear without any real pedal input and understeering worse than being on glass.

Road feedback was great, you could hear every stone in the tarmac. they droned the same pitch as a wheel bearing failure.. Quite concerning for a driver who understands the machine he is in.

Progressiveness! They either worked or the didn't! Nothing in-between. This had a direct correlation to moisture... Anything over 1 drop of rain and you're off the road.

Wear, I did around three thousand miles before putting them in the bin. They looked as if they would crack early in life.

Comfort not really, ear bleeding springs to mind.

Buy again... Yes if they weren't a similar price to decent mid rangers and global warming had eradicated rain completely.

Conclusion... Loud, useless, dangerous... Uniroyals thrown on and the car was safe again
Find this review useful? | - tyre reviewed on November 1, 2015
Given 86% (breakdown) while driving a Audi (225/40 R18) on a combination of roads for 4,000 spirited miles
AUDI S3 8P
I bought my car 9 months ago just coming into October 14, the car already had these fitted brand new on the front, they are excellent in the dry and very good in the wet, I did get a bit of under steer once but I was kicking the arse out of round a corner with the esp off!! so for the money( ive just paid £72 off ebay for 2 brand new for the rear, delivered!! you cant go wrong, sexy tread aswell,( reminds me of my old GRIFTER!! I've owned tvr's so know its important to be confident with tyres, but on the s3 quatro with esp on in the wet and driving enthusiastically you can't go wrong, excellent in the dry when turned off also, so happy!
Find this review useful? | - tyre reviewed on July 22, 2015
Given 52% (breakdown) while driving a Peugeot 207 GT HDi (195/55 R16 V) on mostly town for 6,000 average miles
The grip is fantastic. No issued with loss of control dry or wet. But the noise is appalling! Had them installed front and back to replace my hankooks and actually took my car to the mechanics because I thought I had a wheel bearing gone or a brake caliber sticking! Definitely going back to hankook when these wear out.
Find this review useful? | - tyre reviewed on June 7, 2015
Given 42% (breakdown) while driving a Subaru Impreza GX AWD (225/45 R17) on mostly motorways for 1,000 average miles
People if you like to stay alive than please NEVER buy such a budget crap. Pay beter more money but buy good brand tyres as Yokohama, Michelin etc...because Kaiser tyres put my carinto garage and cost me £625 for repair and parts. It was on the site when I drove not more spead than 7 mph. I completly lost control on the corner and my car just moved toward the left side hiting kerb. It was slightly cover of snow on asphalt and these tyres were summer, temp was -2C only. I immediately changed tyres for Yokohama w.winter and will never more buy any budget crap as KAISER etc.... I had different cars but I always usedrsuch tyres as BF Goodrich etc... Middle range tyres never budget crap. I warning you for your help guys.
Find this review useful? | - tyre reviewed on February 2, 2015
Given 31% (breakdown) while driving a Honda Civic (225/45 R17) on mostly town for 1,000 spirited miles
Poor tyres. The stock tyres which are 195/65 R15 provided better grip than these 225/45 R17. They lose there grip easily. Most uncomfortable tyre i ever had. This tyre bubbles above 120km/hr. If you just want a sporty look and very short of money then go for it. Otherwise just avoid messing up with your ride.
Find this review useful? | - tyre reviewed on January 8, 2015
Given 70% (breakdown) while driving a Hyundai Accent (225/45 R15) on a combination of roads for 30,000 average miles
i had those tyres for 5 years in latakia syria and they did well with me.
Find this review useful? | - tyre reviewed on November 3, 2014
Given 77% (breakdown) while driving a Mitsubishi lancer gt (185/60 R13 H) on a combination of roads for 10,000 spirited miles
good...will buy again.
Find this review useful? | - tyre reviewed on September 28, 2014
Given 67% (breakdown) while driving a BMW (225/40 R18) on mostly country roads for 0 spirited miles
Bmw 323ci guy before me had 16,000 out of the rears & fronts still plenty, ive done 3,000miles spanking them they are good for a 50quid tyre ive had worse but they are slippy in the wet but again they are 50quid n ive had worse.
Next buy will be nankang ns2-r & cant wait bwt 2,000miles to go then my rears need the nankang ns2-r
Find this review useful? | - tyre reviewed on September 14, 2014
Given 70% (breakdown) while driving a Mercedes Benz C180 Kompressor Elegance Se saloon (225/45 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 28,000 average miles
I've had Kenda Kaiser KR20 tyres fitted to my car (225/45ZR17 91W on the front, 245/40ZR17 91W rear) after the original fitment (Continental) tyres wore out at 25,000 miles. Whilst they are a noisy tyre after initial wear, they are no more or less noisier than the Continentals were after 12,000 miles and cost half the price. Performance in both dry and wet weather has been quite reasonable and I am happy to use them for my day to day driving. On a value for money scale, they beat the more expensive European tyres hands-down.
Find this review useful? | - tyre reviewed on June 19, 2014