Kleber DYNAXER HP2

The Kleber DYNAXER HP2 is a Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

This tyre has been replaced by the Kleber Dynaxer HP 3

Tyre review data from 12 tyre reviews averaging 72% over 234,000 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Kleber DYNAXER HP2
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Kleber DYNAXER HP2
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Kleber DYNAXER HP2. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Kleber DYNAXER HP2 Review

Given 71% while driving a Opel Corsa D 1.4 (185/65 R15 H) on a combination of roads for 20,000 average miles
These replaced my front toyo CF1 tyres. It is a soft tyre but never reached the CF1 performance (grip/handling/overall feel). Wear rate was a bit high really and after 20k miles the tread depth was 3mm(!!!) so I decided to change all my tyres to Falken ZE914 Ecorun. Kleber is not a bad tyre overall (didn't felt insecure) but I'm sure there are better tyres at that price range.
4 - tyre reviewed on November 19, 2015

Latest Kleber DYNAXER HP2 Reviews

Have you driven on the Kleber DYNAXER HP2 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the DYNAXER HP2.

Given 66% while driving a Hyundai Accent (185/60 R22) on a combination of roads for 20,000 average miles
very good tire on dry, bad in wet, moderate wear
0 - tyre reviewed on October 13, 2017
Given 67% while driving a Toyota Yaris (175/65 R14) on track for 40,000 average miles
The tyres got slippy at the dry. I wouldn t buy them again
0 - tyre reviewed on May 8, 2017
Given 89% while driving a Ford Mondeo Titanium 2.0 TCDI (235/45 R18 W) on mostly town for 3,000 spirited miles
I replaced Continental Sports on my Mondeo Mk4 Sport with these Klebers and I'm very impressed.
The grip in both the wet and dry is excellent. They give a very smooth and quiet ride on all road surfaces.
I only managed 30,000Kms with the Contis on the front of the car and I'm hoping for a lot more from the Klebers.
1 - tyre reviewed on March 26, 2017
Given 73% while driving a CitroŽn C3 (225/45 R17) on mostly country roads for 5,000 average miles
Affordable tyres, excellent grip on really bad roads with high speed cornering, never let me down. Average on wet surface, lost traction a couple of times. I had one of them flat after running on a huge nail but no big deal, got it easily fixed and hasn't gone flat or anything again. I can't say much about the wear, they have more than 5k miles on them in 1.5 year and look ok. I would buy them again if i'm looking for affordable quality, otherwise i'm going for michelin.
1 - tyre reviewed on June 1, 2016