Kleber Quadraxer 2

The Kleber Quadraxer 2 is a Touring All Season tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 2 tyre reviews averaging 86% over 13,000 miles driven.

2018 27 All Season Tyre Shootout - 11th of 27 tyres

2017 All Season Tyre Test - 4th of 12 tyres

• Positive - Excellent on snow, high aquaplaning resistance and the best price / mileage ratio on test.
  • Negative - Average wet and dry grip.

2016 AutoBild All Season Tyre Test - 3rd of 10 tyres

• Positive - Good performance on snow, short braking distances on dry and wet roads, relatively low price
  • Negative - Low lateral stability on wet roads
  • Overall - Satisfactory
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Kleber Quadraxer 2
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Kleber Quadraxer 2. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Kleber Quadraxer 2 Review

Given 85% while driving a Skoda Octavia vRS (205/55 R16 H) on a combination of roads for 3,000 spirited miles
Nice tyres, I am surprised of their quiet. I live in the middle of the aurope and the reason of buying allyear tyres beside of winter tyres is warm winters, with lack of snow. At the rainy roads or wet roads they are not very grippy in comparision of my summer Hankook Prime3. I felt a little slide on rainy road at about +2C in the long curve when my wheel was at the middle road line. At heavy rains I found aquaplanning point quite soon, I think at lower speed than on Hankook summer tyres, but it learned me to drive more carefully in bad roadsconditions in cold weather.
I had a one opportunity (during this winter) to try Kleber in heavy snow in steap hills passing throught mountain road passage and i was nice surprised. At the road was continous few cms thick film of snow. I have always snow chains in the trunk but, it wasn´t neccesary to use them. I had a car load by 3 adult persons with full trunk, and I didn´t notice any markable hesitation. So I am satisfied for good value for the moneys.
77 - tyre reviewed on December 8, 2016

Latest Kleber Quadraxer 2 Reviews

Have you driven on the Kleber Quadraxer 2 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Quadraxer 2.

77 - tyre reviewed on December 8, 2016
Looking for the best all season tyre? Watch this video!

See all 1 customer reviews of the Kleber Quadraxer 2 (newest first) >>