Kormoran Road Performance

The Kormoran Road Performance is a Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 3 tyre reviews averaging 87% over 2,300 miles driven.

2018 AutoBild Summer Tyre Overview - 40th of 47 tyres

Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Kormoran Road Performance
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Kormoran Road Performance. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Kormoran Road Performance Review

Given 100% while driving a Ford Focus mk2 (225/45 R17) on mostly motorways for 2,000 easy going miles
I have driven them for a few thousand kilometers now and very happy with them. Paid 40€ per unit and everything feels good for me. I have to say that i have calm and easy driving style so i can not give a real answer about grip and performance, but for driving normally in traffic, i would recommend these.
car: Ford Focus 1.6 74kw
101 - tyre reviewed on May 20, 2018

Latest Kormoran Road Performance Reviews

Have you driven on the Kormoran Road Performance tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Road Performance.

car: Ford Focus 1.6 74kw
101 - tyre reviewed on May 20, 2018
Looking for new tyres? Watch this video now!

See all 1 customer reviews of the Kormoran Road Performance (newest first) >>