The Kumho Ecsta LE Sport is a Ultra High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car
Tyre review data from 28 tyre reviews averaging 74% over 320,378 miles driven.
Latest Group Test Results
2018 Auto Review 225/45 R17 Tyre Test - 10th of 11 tyres
2015 AMS Performance Tyre Test - 9th of 9 tyres
- Positive - Short braking distance on dry roads
- Negative - Poor resistance to aquaplaning, poor dry handling, high rolling resistance
2013 Auto Review Performance Summer Tyre Test - 9th of 9 tyres
View All Tests >>
- Positive - High resistance to aquaplaning, low rolling resistance, price
- Negative - Grip on wet and dry roads, handling on wet and dry roads
- Overall - The Kumho Ecsta LE Sport is most disappointing on wet roads. This applies to the braking, and the reactions to the actions of the wheel. Dry running isn't much better, with poor high speed stability. Good resistance to aquaplaning gives the Kumho some plus points.
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Kumho Ecsta LE Sport
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Kumho Ecsta LE Sport. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!
Ask a question
We will never publish or share your email address