Kumho Ecsta XT KU37

Kumho Ecsta XT KU37

The Kumho Ecsta XT KU37 is a High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 11 tyre reviews averaging 64% over 72,550 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Kumho Ecsta XT KU37
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Kumho Ecsta XT KU37
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Kumho Ecsta XT KU37. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Latest Kumho Ecsta XT KU37 Reviews

Have you driven on the Kumho Ecsta XT KU37 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Ecsta XT KU37.

Given 63% (breakdown) while driving a Hyundai Accent (225/45 R17) on mostly motorways for 0 average miles
Had them when I purchased my Hyundai and got significant milage from them atleast 20% more than the company estimate. My first replacement didn't do that well and so the next time I decided to opt for a more costlier option with Continental. Surprisingly much lesser mileage and performance. Possibly due to the vehicle specs but definitely going back to Kumho next
0 - tyre reviewed on September 1, 2016
Given 69% (breakdown) while driving a SEAT Leon FR 2.0 TFSI (225/40 R18 W) on a combination of roads for 2,500 spirited miles
These tyres were on the front of my Seat Leon FR TFSI when I bought it and after 2500 miles mainly in the wet I'm looking forward to changing them. Not a bad tyre in the dry but do scrabble for grip under hard acceleration and cornering. In the wet the tyres lose grip far too easily and fail to inspire any real confidence especially when cornering even on just damp roads.
On the plus side road noise is minimal, they drive well, don't suffer badly from changes in road surface and at least when they start to lose grip it is progressive.
The wear seems average for the use and is probably made worse by the lack of grip.
0 - tyre reviewed on May 3, 2016
Given 91% (breakdown) while driving a Audi a3 s line (225/40 R18) on a combination of roads for 500 average miles
Only done about 500 miles on these tyres so far but I couldn't be happier. Just got sick of putting cheap Chinese tyres on my audi which is always false economy.Still getting a bit of road noise,but I still have crap tyres on the back so it's probably coming from them. Price wise they are mid range (about £75 each. Haven't found the limit of the grip yet in the dry or the wet as that's not the style I drive. Would recommend this tyre to anybody who is after value and quality.
0 - tyre reviewed on September 5, 2015
Given 37% (breakdown) while driving a Volkswagen (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 0 easy going miles
Having bought a Golf R32 these are terrible. These were on the car from purchase, but getting to the point of pulling off for a set of Michelin PSS
0 - tyre reviewed on January 29, 2015
Given 54% (breakdown) while driving a Porsche BOXSTER 2.7 (225/40 R18 W) on a combination of roads for 100 average miles
These were on the Boxster 2.7 from the used car dealer - previous owners choice. I have only driven around 100miles and they do not inspire any sort of feedback in steering - just hope people behind dont think I am a "granny" Wouldnt buy them myself, having had a z4 with Falken's and they were inspiring
0 - tyre reviewed on January 12, 2015