Kumho IZen KW23

The Kumho IZen KW23 is a Touring Winter tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 9 tyre reviews averaging 82% over 18,499 miles driven.

2014 AZ Winter Tyre Test - 11th of 11 tyres

• Overall - Under wet conditions, on snow or dry, the Kumho shows no strengths

2013 Winter Tyre Overview - Braking - 33rd of 50 tyres

205/55 R16 91V   E E 74
205/55 R16 91H   E E 74
215/45 R17 91V   C E 74
215/50 R17 95V   C E 74
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Kumho IZen KW23. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Kumho IZen KW23 Review

Given 100% while driving a BMW 318D (195/65 R15 T) on a combination of roads for 0 spirited miles
If you have questions about winter tyres just go and buy kumho kw 23 l'zen.Stop reading tyre tests or other things.Simply this tyres are the best , when other people just can,t drive or drive slow you can go like stink. Snow and ice are not a problem for you and believe me I drive a BMW wich was almost imposible to drive in winter until I discovered Khumo.For me these tyres outrun everything and believe me I had my car equiped whith much expensive tyres but these were nowhere as good as khumo.
16 - tyre reviewed on December 31, 2014

Latest Kumho IZen KW23 Reviews

Have you driven on the Kumho IZen KW23 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the IZen KW23.

Given 56% while driving a Alfa Romeo 145 Cloverleaf (QV) (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 0 spirited miles
Just had these tyres out in the snow for the first time and was surprised how well they coped given that they were already fitted on buying a used car without anything like a full tread and I'd never heard of the manufacturer. If anything they seemed grippier in the snow than when in normal conditions (?!) though maybe speed is a factor there. No better than ok in normal conditions and very noisy. Skidded in wet once with tyre pressure down a bit so vital to keep on top of that. Probably as good as you can get for the price though.
1 - tyre reviewed on December 1, 2017
Given 91% while driving a Ford Focus (195/65 R15 T) on a combination of roads for 4,000 average miles
I have read the reviews and decided that I must replace the front axle tyres with KUMHO .
I had TIGAR 1 91H before and driving through snow was terrible ,on ice trouble, wet spinning a lot, on dry not very fast.
Same car with KUMHO Izen23 (dot 2011 from a friend, 40% worn) different story . With snow I had no trouble, on ice much better, fast on dry pavement , fast on wet.
The tyres are heavy, sidewalls at 195/65/R15 not flexible but they delivered a no trouble winter driving experience.
This year 4 fresh KUMHO for my car absolutely
0 - tyre reviewed on August 10, 2017
Looking for new tyres? Watch this video now!
16 - tyre reviewed on December 31, 2014
Given 84% while driving a Skoda Fabia 1.9TDi (195/50 R15) on a combination of roads for 0 average miles
I bought four Kumho Kw23 winter tyres a few weeks and only past the few days only really shown how good their are. I live in a hilly part of Bradford and since I had a early start I thought I would try the untreated hill roads by me. I went up hills which I would have avoided with my usual tyres, I kept the traction button on but not once did the wheels slip. The roads has a covering off snow with a lot of ice about. I was not sure about spending £££ on winter tyres since for the past few years I have used winter socks but glad I did. Bought the tyres and wheels from Mytyres
1 - tyre reviewed on December 10, 2011
Given 81% while driving a Saab Automobile 9000 Turbo (195/65 R15 H) on mostly country roads for 5,000 easy going miles
I bought some of these for winter 2010 before the weather got really bad and I'm so glad I did. I've never used winter tyres before so I have nothing to compare to but compared with normal summer tyres they are a revelation. I used them throughout December and they got me to work everyday with no drama, great on the ice and snow and not really noticeably worse than my summer tyres in the dry and wet.
They felt much softer than summer tyres and absorbed bumps better, but the downside of this was a bit of steering feel was lost. No noticeable increase in noise or fuel consumption.
I've just bought another set for my new Volvo ready for the coming months before the prices of winter rubber sky rockets!
0 - tyre reviewed on September 5, 2011